47

Chapter 47.

It is undeniable that from the first meeting, Ye Yang had a good impression of Yan Qi.

He remembered that it was winter and it was snowing outside the classroom.

The little boy walked in behind the teacher, with pure white snow particles hanging on his long eyelashes, making his whole face a bit transparent and as cold as snow.

Even in his immature primary school days, Ah Qi looked like a little adult.

The face is cold, but the eyes are bright.

Like every childish boy, Ye Yang deliberately ran to bully him, trying to attract Yan Qi's attention.

In the end, he was beaten up, and after that, he only dared to sneak a look at Yan Qi while he was not paying attention.

A child at that age doesn't know what liking is, and his eyes always follow Yan Qi unconsciously, as if admiring a painting or a vase of beloved flowers.

Later, Ye Yang discovered that although Ah Qi was a super fierce kid, he was actually very soft-hearted.

——On the day his mother passed away, he hid in the classroom and cried.

Yan Qi stuffed him with a candy, but he cried even harder, and reached out his hand to hug Yan Qi cryingly.

Yan Qi's school uniform was smeared with his tears, and it was wet. The clean kid frowned, but he didn't push him away.

He also raised his hand and patted Ye Yang's back like an adult, trying to tell him not to cry.

Yan Qi was the softest.

Ye Yang has always known.

Because of this, he dared not let Ah Qi know about his participation in the firefly experiment.

Yan Qi would be angry and feel distressed when he found out.

Then things might turn out like this -

late at night, in a hotel room, Yan Qi just put a towel around his waist after taking a shower, and lay on top of him.

Ye Yang looked away, raised his hand and pushed him: "Ah Qi, put on some clothes."

Yan Qi stretched out his index finger, like teasing a kitten or puppy, and gently scratched Ye Yang's chin: "Does your back still hurt? "

It doesn't hurt anymore."

"Didn't the doctor say that it's nothing serious, don't worry."

Ye Yang said, reaching for the suitcase next to the bed - after coming out of the hospital, because their clothes were dirty, they went back to the dormitory for a while trip.

Take Yanqi's suitcase in the dormitory, and then check in at a hotel not far from the train station, so that it is convenient to take the car the next day.

Pulling out a black silk shirt from the box, Ye Yang raised Yan Qi's arm and stuffed it into the sleeve. After stuffing both hands, button him up again.

In the past, Yan Qi specified that he would not wear clothes if he thought it was too hot, but tonight he was very quiet. He just looked at Ye Yang and asked him: "Do you like to see me wear this?" Ye Yang still didn't understand the meaning of

his words , hum: "I like it, you look good in a shirt."

Then he saw Yan Qi's cold fingers move, he pressed his hand, and led him to the knotted position of the towel, and gently pulled it.

The fabric slips off.

At that moment, Ye Yang realized that wearing this shirt was more exciting than not wearing it.

He couldn't control his dry mouth, raised his hand to hold Yan Qi's face, and pulled him away from him: "Ah Qi, you don't have to do this."

Yan Qi raised his eyelids, with a smile in his eyes: "How about me."

Ye Yang can't say, you look like you want me to eat you. He looked at the ceiling, and while reciting the meditation mantra silently in his heart, he said: "The past is over." "

I never thought of asking you to do anything to repay my wishful thinking from a long time ago."

"Why would you think so? "Yan Qi looked at him, "I've already arrived at the hotel, it's not normal to do something." The

pad of his index finger slowly scraped across his chest, Ye Yang bit the tip of his tongue reluctantly, but his palm firmly clasped Yan Qi's ankle , Pressed his thumb on the ankle bone and rubbed it: "Don't force it."

After being rubbed, Yan Qi's soles to the whole calf were numb so that he couldn't use his strength.

He kicked lightly: "No force."

Ye Yang took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and couldn't help but put Yan Qi into his arms with one arm, then kissed his earlobe, with a hoarse voice: "Really, you were still angry with me before that."

That's because you have something to hide from me.

Yan Qi thought about it, but didn't say it.

Because someone has already kissed and bit his ear impatiently.

Even if reason thinks it shouldn't be, but in front of Yan Qi, this person can't sit still.

His caresses were gentle yet rough, and he sighed softly in his ear: "Ah Qi, you are so soft-hearted, what should I do if I go too far in the future." "How do you plan to go too far?" "Make you hurt

and

cry , I listen to you begging for mercy."

As an Alpha, Yan Qi couldn't understand their bad nature very well.

If it were him to Ye Yang, he would also want to do the same.

But he was still a little annoyed when he heard this man talking such rubbish in his ear. He suddenly turned over and sat up, biting Ye Yang's lip.

Then he wiped away the blood with his thumb, and applied it to the base of the ear: "Then you try."

The trace was like lipstick with faint make-up, making Ye Yang look very embarrassed.

The relationship between the two Alphas was originally against nature, tearing at each other like two beasts.

It wasn't until exhausted that they hugged each other covered in scars.

Ye Yang recalled the night of heavy rain during the first susceptible period, his eyes flickered, and he caught sweat dripping from Yan Qi's Adam's apple.

"Crack."

It landed on his lips.

At that time, he really wanted to pull Yan Qi off and bite him hard, and now he did.