Nicknames They Call You

A/N: Welcome to the first chapter of this book! I hope you all enjoy! Feel free to request and comment 💙

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson): If Dick is in a sarcastic mood, he'd call you something like love of my life, or sweet cheeks (something cheesy). If he's feeling romantic, he'd most likely call you Angel.

"You'll always be special to me Angel."

-Red Hood (Jason Todd): There's no doubt in my mind that Jason would call you either babe or sweetheart, and it would almost always be heavily laced with sarcasm. It'll take an extreme situation for Jason to genuinely use a nickname with you. 

"You know I'm obsessed with you sweetheart."

-Harley Quinn: Sugar... that's all she would call you and you can't change my mind.

"Hey sugar! Any crazy plans for later, if not, you do now!"

-Red Robin (Tim Drake): He'd generally call you darling, however if you catch him while he's distracted (which is usually all the time) he'd call you something horrendous like honeybunch.

"Yes honeybunch, I'm almost done with my paperwork..."

-Poison Ivy: She would definitely call you, her flower. She would probably use this nickname over your actual name almost 100% of the time.

"Don't touch any of my plants my flower, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

-Raven: Raven would be too nervous and self-conscious to call you anything other than a shorter version of your name. If she had a sudden boost of confidence, she MIGHT call you, her love.

"N/N... I hope you know how much you mean to me..."

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson): His nicknames would have quite the range. He could go from princess/prince to something like his treasure.

"You better choose your next words wisely princess/prince..."

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes): Jaime, being able to speak Spanish, would call you either Mi Amor or Mi Preciosa(o).

"Mi Preciosa(o) be careful por favor."

A/N: 

Thank you so much for checking out this book :D

Feel free to request!
Please comment your thoughts and opinions! I'd love to hear them!