Their Biggest Insecurity

A/N: hehe I'm back, sorry about that! I've been busy binge watching the new Total Drama Island as well as working lmao.

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick's biggest insecurity is him being overly emotional. He's been told by many people such as B and the Titans that he can tend to let his emotions take over without him noticing (positive and negative). He's afraid that one day it'll be too much for you to handle. You'd have to reassure him on more than one occasion that feeling emotions is NOT a bad thing, even negative ones.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

After Jason died and was resurrected, he was left with nothing but "Pit Madness" even after learning how to control his rage he still worries that one day he'll snap, and you'd face the consequences.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley knows you love and care for her, but she's really scared you think she can be "too crazy". She's aware that she most definitely is crazy but "too crazy" is where she gets nervous. She worries that she's eventually going to commit a crime or do something you deem to be too far.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim's insecurity is his workaholic mindset. He knows he could just NOT do so much work but that's just not how his brain works. If he's not working, he doesn't know what to do, then his mind starts racing about all the work he could be doing. It's an endless cycle he wishes would cease.

-Poison Ivy:

Her appearance is where her confidence falters, not her general figure or anything, she knows she's stunning. It's just the parts of her that changed due to the toxins injected into her. People don't even spare her a second glance (well unless she's mind controlling them) yet her mind still tricks her into thinking everyone is judging her mutated features.

(This one isn't very good lmao, I genuinely couldn't think of anything she'd be insecure about, the woman is perfect in every way. If anyone has any better ideas let me know so I can fix up her preference.)

-Raven:

Raven is a shy, emotionally constipated mess for the most part. She wishes she could simply tell others how she's feeling anytime of the day, but she can't. You've tried helping her get away from her comfort zone on more than one occasion, but she just doesn't enjoy being vulnerable around others. Though she's thankfully learning that you're a safe space. Just give her some time.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Slade's never once been insecure about his "job" but once you started dating, he worries the way he chooses to get by, will drive you away from him. Realistically he knows that you merely wouldn't have agreed to be with him if you had an issue with it. This doesn't stop him from trying to avoid the subject at all costs whenever you try bringing it up.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)

Jaime's biggest insecurity is that he fears he's not enough. He thinks that no matter how hard he tries and no matter how many people he saves he's never going to be enough. You never fail to compliment him on everything he does which eases these thoughts but it's always in the back of his mind.

A/N: More chapters are on the way! Thank you so much for reading and feel free to comment or vote! I'd appreciate either.