How They Ask You To Move In

A/N: I just love A03 tags...

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

You've been together for quite some time and Dick decided it's time you move in with him into his nice, cozy apartment in Bludhaven. He asks you to come over and right when you walk in Dick hands you a small present and some flowers. Inside the present of course being a key to his apartment. He'll then formally ask you to "please move in with me".

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason has no idea how to go about asking you to move in with him, he's not even sure for a long time if he wants you to. Considering he's a crime lord and has many enemies he worries what could happen if you start living with him. He quickly decides that you've already been together for ages and if you DO move in it'll be easier for him to protect you. When the time comes for him to ask, he presents it as if it's a business deal. It makes you laugh, though you ultimately decide that moving in wouldn't be the end of the world.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley constantly thinks about you moving in with her, so much so that while she's talking to you about something unrelated, she accidentally blurts out the question. She even manages to surprise herself, but she's quick to assure you that she meant what she asked.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim sees you moving in as something reasonable and practical, he hates having to drive ages to see you and vice versa. He loves the thought of waking up beside you every morning, so he decides to ask you to move in with him. To do so he simply asks you, quite professionally, if you'll move in with him. He'll also list all the reasons why this move would make the most sense.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy will be quite romantic about it; she's been wanting to ask you to move in with her for ages now. She'd invite you over for dinner and when you show up, she'd present you with a stunning bouquet and in the middle of it lies a letter. It's obviously a love letter, she talks about how much she loves and cares for you, and how she's been wanting to ask you to move in with her since she met you as she loathes every moment you're apart. The letter ends with you in tears and Ivy feeling no remorse.

-Raven:

Considering Raven lives with her team, she actually asks if SHE can move in with YOU. She's very awkward but quite forward about asking. You don't see an issue with this at all, so you help her pack right that second and get her settled into her new home.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Half your stuff is already in Slade's home, so he doesn't even bother asking you to move in, he'll just show up to your apartment one day with boxes. Without even a "hello" he'd start packing up your remaining stuff and practically commanding you to move in with him as he does so. You obviously can't deny such a "romantic" gesture.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime decided it's time to get some space from his familia and his team, so he saves up to buy a small, but nicely put together apartment not too far from either group. He goes back and forth on asking you to move in with him but ultimately decides that he'd rather die than not stay with you as long as he possibly can. Eventually, he leaves you a very cryptic text message and once you show up to visit him, he spews all the new information about him buying an apartment and ends with asking you to move in with him.

A/N: Remember if you're interested in art, please consider checking out my Tik Tok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art