You Jokingly Pat Their Head

A/N: This one's cute and to the point. Thank you so much for 3.1k reads! You guys are the best, truly.

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick would simply tilt his head and blink at you a few times before going back to what he was originally doing.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason would scoff and say something along the lines of "I'm not your dog." Though he secretly thought it was cute and kind of liked it.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley would burst out laughing and most likely ask you to do it again just so she can laugh at it once more.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim will be confused but probably won't question it right away. Though, later that night is a different story. He'd probably blurt out "what the heck was that earlier?" which results in laughter from you and more confusion from him.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy would quickly swat your hand away and turn to look at you with hard (fond) eyes. She probably asks you to not do that again but if you ever did it again, she wouldn't get THAT mad.

-Raven:

Raven would quickly blush before saying, "I'm not an animal." She clearly gets confused though she's flustered more than anything.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Before you can even touch his head, Slade quickly grabs your hand and says, "I know you didn't just try patting my head... like a dog."

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime is confused but also finds it amusing. He won't question it, but he'd probably look at you funny for the rest of the day.

-Talia Al Ghul:

Talia honestly doesn't mind it, she thinks it's simply adorable. However, she doesn't enjoy when Damien constantly starts patting peoples heads because he thinks it's a normal greeting. That took awhile to change his perspective.

A/N: Remember if you're interested in art to please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art