How You Hug

A/N: Thank you for reading! Please consider requesting a scenario! Also if you enjoy please vote or comment, I'd appreciate either <3

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick will wrap his arms completely around you; he's best described as a boa constrictor. He squeezes you to the point of it being borderline painful. He never crosses that boundary though because he'd never want to hurt you but just know that he WILL knock the wind out of you.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

As much as Jason is skittish about physical affection, he LOVES it from you. Jason would spend all day with you in his arms if he could. He tends to always have one hand on your waist while the other is caressing your face as he stares into your eyes. He lives off the way your eyes can't hold his and a nice red hue comes to your face. He loves it.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley's hugs are always spontaneous and fast paced. Most of the time you don't even know what hit you until she's already pulling away to move onto the next thing.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

When Tim hugs you they're always a slow paced thing that usually ends with the two of you swaying in place. He likes to make sure you're well aware of how much he adores you after each and every hug.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy loves to make you feel protected and safe through her hugs. She'll wrap her arms around you in a nice and secure fashion before pulling your head down to her chest (pervs). She practically cradles you in a very soothing way.

-Raven:

Raven doesn't often indulge in hugs but if she's in the mood for one she'll usually have her arms draped across your shoulders while she puts most of her weight onto you. She really only wants a hug when she needs physical reassurance for something (of course she'll return the favor if you ever need the same) so having you practically hold her up, makes her feel secure.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Slade's hugs are always initiated by him pulling your arms so that you fall into him. He loves to catch you off guard by doing this, as it always makes your face flush. He'll securely hold your waist and give your hips a light squeeze before letting go. His hugs never last too long but they're initiated often enough to make up for it.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime's hugs are generally very unserious. He'll always lift you up and attempt to spin you around. This either ends with you both getting dizzy and falling or his scarab making fun of the two of you. Well... his scarab will probably make fun of him regardless.

A/N: Remember if you're interested in art to please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art