Their Favorite Parts Of You

A/N: Fun fact I write these while at work most the time, don't worry I still do my job lol.

This "chapter" will have 2 parts to it (all in this "chapter" though). 1 with physical aspects and another with mental aspects.

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Physical: Your laugh, as stated previously he will do anything in his power to hear it.

Mental: How strong willed you are, his vigilante lifestyle can be tough, but you never fail to take it in stride.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Physical: Ass. Enough said.

Mental: Jason loves how brave you are. When he died you were a rock for his entire family, he can never thank you enough for that.

-Harley Quinn:

Physical: Your dimple(s), whenever you smile or laugh Harley just wants to pinch your cheeks until they bleed- thankfully she restrains from doing so.

Mental: Your tolerance levels, Harley knows she can be a lot to handle sometimes so she appreciates your ability to do so.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Physical: Your lips, he can't help but stare at them. This leads to some awkward conversations from others who happen to notice.

Mental: Your diligence, whenever he falls behind on paperwork and starts stressing you never fail to help him out-getting things done in half the time.

-Poison Ivy:

Physical: Your eyes, anytime she gets upset with a formula or a person she can just look into your eyes and it all fades away.

Mental: Your smarts, anyone who can keep up with her science talk is respectable in her eyes.

-Raven:

Physical: Raven loves your eyes as well; they are the windows to the soul after all.

Mental: Your sense of humor is her favorite thing in the world. She's very pessimistic almost always so having you around keeps her life bright.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Physical: It's a tie between a romantic choice like your eyes and a non-romantic choice, your chest.

Mental: Slade appreciates your boldness, you're not afraid to stand up to hero's whenever they try giving him a hard time, even though he can handle himself perfectly fine.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Physical: Your legs, he has some "unholy" thoughts about them on occasion.

Mental: Your kindness, you love spending time with the rest of his family- this means the world to him as family means everything to him.

A/N: Remember to comment and vote please! Thanks for reading!!