They Want Attention

A/N: Thank you so much for 2.8k reads 🖤

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick will hover when he wants your attention. He'd be all over you without actually saying anything or touching you. It drives you crazy and you constantly tell him so, but it's the only way he knows how to get your attention without him ACTUALLY annoying you.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason will straight up say that he wants your attention, whether it be he wants to tell you something or he's in need of a good hug.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley will repeatedly say "hi" or "hello" over and over again until you at least look at her. If this doesn't work (which it usually does) she'd follow you around the house until you (generally) snap at her, she responds in laughter every time before telling you why she's been harassing you.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim would find you and just wrap his arms around you and start swaying you until you're properly distracted enough for him to ask whatever he wants to ask.

-Poison Ivy:

If Ivy needs your attention, even for an emergency, she'd calmly call out your name usually followed by her saying "I could use your assistance my flower."

-Raven:

Every time Raven wants your attention she appears in front of you, always startling you and before you can even properly react, she has her arms wrapped around you in a crushing hug.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Though he would deny it to his dying breath, Slade gets sulky when he wants your attention. He'd follow you around and be huffy for a little bit before resigning himself to sitting on the couch and waiting for you to catch on or want attention yourself. Even though he wants the attention too you know he'd complain if you come to him for affection either way. 

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime will lean on your shoulder when he wants you to pay attention to him. Usually, he's just looking some affection or words of affirmation.

-Talia Al Ghul:

Talia, like Ivy, will straight up tell you that she wants attention. She sees no point in beating around the bush and she sees no reason to be embarrassed for wanting attention from her partner.

A/N: AND AS ALWAYS lol remember if you're interested in art to please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art