When You Hug Them From Behind

A/N: Thank you for reading <3

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick loves any and all affection so hugs from behind are completely acceptable for him. However, most of the time this just ends in a cuddle session on the couch so beware... unless that's the outcome you're looking for. 

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

You only did this to Jason once and it ended with you having a black eye and Jason feeling absolutely miserable and guilty for months. His natural instinct to being "attacked" is to attack back, he'll never let himself live down hurting you.

-Harley Quinn:

Any sort of affection makes Harley giddy so if you do hug her from behind, she'll get so excited that she'll dislodge you from her back that way she can throw her arms around you herself.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim jumps every time you hug him from behind though he'd deny it till his dying breath. Even though the sudden touch somewhat scares him, he'd never tell you to stop considering he loves having you near him. The only thing that bothers him about this is you laughing when he jumps but his slight smile tells you otherwise.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy isn't the biggest fan of sudden or surprise touches, but she makes an exception for you. She does ask that you keep the hugs from behind to a minimum, you obviously respect this so it's mostly normal hugs for Ivy. 

-Raven:

Hugs from behind do startle Raven but more than that it makes her incredibly flustered. It amuses you to no end, so you tend to exclusively hug her from behind just to get that reaction more often. 

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Slade always knows when people are near him, so he never gets spooked by your sudden touches. This doesn't change the fact that he HATES whenever you hug him from behind, he'd much rather be able to hold you in his arms. This results in anytime you try this, he'll quickly whip around and pull you into a real hug while grumbling under his breath. 

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

You normally only hug Jaime from behind when you want his attention, and he thinks it's the cutest thing in the world. Though somewhat cruel, Jaime will sometimes ignore you for a bit on purpose just so you'll react this way. 

A/N: Remember to please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram both under the username its.leahs.art if you like art.