Who You're Jealous Of

A/N: This is obviously just "main characters" that you're jealous of, not random people.

Also thank you so much for reading and voting, I seriously appreciate it!

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Barbara Gordon- Considering they have a past history, it's hard not to feel a little jealous when you see them getting along and laughing together. You trust both of them though.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Artemis- There's nothing particularly rage inducing about their interactions or Artemis herself, it's just something about them talking that makes you kind of jealous.

-Harley Quinn:

Joker- Now this one isn't because you think Harley is about to run back to Joker anytime soon, but you just hate Joker so much that seeing him even try talking to Harls makes you want to scream.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Stephanie Brown- You know there's a complex history there. Plus, she's somewhat notorious for flirting with Tim regardless of him being in another relationship or not.

-Poison Ivy:

Harley Quinn- You love and trust both of them but sometimes Ivy's natural flirty nature makes you jealous when they interact.

-Raven:

Beast Boy (Garfield)- Sometimes it's beyond obvious that Gar is in love with Raven that it makes you jealous and a little sad whenever they speak.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Black Canary- Some would think you'd be more jealous of his literal ex-wife, Adeline, but no. Slade has such a complex rivalry with Black Canary (and Green Arrow) that you can't help but become upset when Slade talks about her.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Traci Thirteen- There's nothing particular about the sorceress that annoys you, just the fact of Jaime and her dating in the past that rubs you the wrong way.

A/N: Remember if you're interested in art please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art