Nicknames You Call Them

A/N: This one is going to be a little shorter than my other nicknames chapter, apologies. The next few chapters are going to be longer. 

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson): 

Birdy or sunshine- pretty self-explanatory. 

-Red Hood (Jason Todd): 

You'd most likely mockingly call him Romeo. He doesn't usually like being called any cheesy nicknames, he thinks their dumb. However, you can sometimes get away with calling him baby, he just has to be in the right mood. 

-Harley Quinn: 

Beautiful and Harls are your go to's but sometimes you'd sarcastically call her Cherry Blossom (she secretly likes this name more). 

-Red Robin (Tim Drake): 

Tim loves any and all cheesy nicknames, so you generally call him your knight, or you'd sarcastically call him muffin. 

-Poison Ivy:

You call her your daisy; she thinks the juxtaposition is funny and extremely adorable. 

-Raven:

You know Raven isn't the biggest fan of nicknames, so you decided to call her cara mia (my dear). Mainly with the hope that a nickname in another language would be slightly less embarrassing for her. 

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

If you're in private you'd call Slade either darling or sweetie but if you're in public, you only have one goal- embarrass him or try too at least. In public you'd call him anything from stud to honeybun, just to tick him off. 

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

You call Jaime, Mi Corazón to match the Spanish theme he started with your nicknames. 

A/N: Thanks for reading 

Remember to comment and vote (if you want)!