Type Of Partner They Are

A/N: Welcome back! Thank you for 200 reads and enjoy!

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick is a very protective and caring boyfriend, but not overly protective to the point where its overbearing. The correct term to describe Dick would be mother hen.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason is the adventurous type so obviously his love language is him taking you with him as he explores the world. He loves watching you try new things with him, it makes his heart soar. Though just because he likes adventure doesn't mean he ever gets bored with/of you.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley is crazy... She'll be very encouraging to do anything you want to do even if it's not exactly the best idea. Though if there's a chance of harm coming to you, she will NOT hesitate to shut that down so fast. Crazy but caring is Harley.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim is the sweetheart and clingy sort of partner. He's willing to do anything for you, just being near you is enough to get his heart pounding. Listening to you ramble on about everything and nothing is honestly probably his favorite pass time. If he didn't have to work so much, he'd be with you 24/7.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy is a very gentle lover (dirty minds). She never raises her voice to you even when she's at her breaking point. She lives for anything you do. Ivy never fails to have a hand on you, whether it be holding your hand or having you lean on her shoulder.

-Raven:

Raven's the quiet sort of partner. Words aren't her strong suit, so she shows she cares through actions. Need comfort? She's there allowing you to lean on her as she reads. Something catches your eye? It'll magically appear on your bedside table the next day. These little things are what shows you how much Raven loves you.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Surprisingly Slade is a kind (though extremely sarcastic) lover. He will do anything for you, literally anything, he'd kill for you with no questions asked. He manages to give you the world while also managing you piss you off any chance he gets... its honestly impressive.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime is the best friend/boyfriend kind of partner. You guys can gossip together while also still being together. Being best friends while being together also allows you to still have fun with each other in a way that seems almost impossible if you weren't best friends first.

A/N: Remember to check out my Instagram and my Tik Tok under the username its.leahs.art

If interested I also have a website for my art, check out the link in my bio <3 thank you!