If You Ask Them To Train You

A/N: This is just fight training, not acrobatics or anything more extreme.

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick lowkey feels honored that you chose him to train you over other hero's or even a normal instructor. He'll accept but you may learn to regret this choice as Dick will constantly go easy on you to the point where when you need a harder challenge he may refuse.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason will immediately accept; he'd feel better knowing you have basic self-defense skills for there are moments he's not with you. Though, if he ever accidentally hurts you, he's hiring someone else to train you in his place because he'd feel soooo guilty.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley relies on weapons to fight so she's not the best person to ask for training. If you ask her regardless, she'd be ecstatic but have to decline. She'd find someone else to train you instead, probably one of her villain friends that way if they harm you in any way, she can attack them without getting arrested.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

At first Tim denies training you because he's just got too much on his plate but after some careful consideration (he doesn't want anyone else to see you out of breath and sweaty ;D) he changes his mind. He'll train you to the best of his ability and he WONT let you cut any corners.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy isn't the best at hand-to-hand fighting, but she'll try her best and teach you what she DOES know. If you want to learn more, she may have you simply sign up for lessons.

-Raven:

Raven mostly uses her powers to fight so she's not 100% comfortable with training you, she worries she'd train you incorrectly. She'd have either Gar or Nightwing train you that way she can watch and add her input without risk of getting the instructor mad.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Like Dick, Slade will feel honored (though not surprised) that you chose him to train you. Though unlike Dick, Slade will NOT go easy on you. Be prepared to be flipped and lightly smacked around. He's not actually trying to harm you because he'd never forgive himself but he's still going to make sure you're completely trained.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

When you ask Jaime to train you, he's so beyond happy and willing to help out. Khaji Da on the other hand absolutely refuses. Jaime's scarab is too scared of accidently hurting you and causing animosity between itself and Jaime. Considering Khaji Da supplies Jaime with MOST of his fighting skills it means Jaime is out of the equation to train you.

A/N: Thank you so much for 2k reads?! That's honestly so beyond crazy with how fast that happened.

Remember in you're interested in art to please consider checking or my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art