They Catch You Dancing

A/N: They walk into the room and see you dancing to music (the music is not important)

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick will join you and being his extra self, he'd start spinning you in circles just to hear you laugh. And you can't forget at the end of the dance Dick will be bowing and waving to the imaginary crowd. He'd make dancing together a new tradition of yours.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

When Jason see's you spinning around your living room he starts cracking up. He's not exactly laughing AT you more just happy to see you so comfortable and having fun. If you ask him to join, he'd shake his head "no" but he'll happily continue to watch you.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley will be quick to join you, though her dancing isn't exactly dancing, it's more jumping around you. Eventually she'll be laughing too hard to continue and most likely fall to the floor, taking you down with her.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

When Tim see's you he just leans against the door frame and continues to watch the show. He honestly just wants to see how long it takes for you to notice him standing there with a smile on his face.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy thinks you look stunning dancing around your shared home. She'd stay by the door she just entered to watch you a little while longer before she makes her presence known by taking your hand and twirling you into her.

-Raven:

Raven will watch you dance with a very confused look on her face. She doesn't see the appeal and would refuse you if you ask her to join you, she'd also be worried about embarrassing herself in front of you.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Slade will think you look a little silly but that won't stop him from pulling you into a slow dance. He'd let you rest your head on his chest with his hands on your hips as he gently sways the two of you.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime watches you for a little bit before you catch him due to him beginning to laugh. You'd of course ask him to join you, but he refuses because he's just too embarrassed. If you forcefully drag him onto the "dance floor" then he'd begin to dance with a bright red face.

A/N: As always remember if you're interested in art to please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art