Their Favorite Horror Movie

A/N: I've just been on a horror movie kick, hence this chapter.

Remember requests are open, I'm seriously running out of ideas lol.

WARNING: General Spoilers for certain horror movies!

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson): Happy Death Day

*I just think he'd be a fan of Groundhog Day (the movie obviously) and considering that, he'd thoroughly enjoy this movie.

*He's not super into the horror genre either way but this one movie would sort of be his exception.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd): Terrifier

*Jason is a super fan of horror, the more gore the better.

*Since Batman won't let him freely kill people, he has to watch evil villains murder people and generally get away it.

*(Fun Fact: Art the Clown is the only horror character I am scared of lol, I guess he lives up to the name of being terrifying.)

-Harley Quinn: Bride of Chucky

*Tiffany and Chucky's relationship sort of reminds me of Harley and Jokers

*She would spend the whole movie yelling at the screen whenever Chucky says or does something mean to Tiffany, then starts cheering whenever Tiffany stands up for herself.

*Shes not the best to watch the movie with but she'll insist you watch it at least once a month.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake): Us

*Tim loves a good mystery so Us is the perfect film for him. Though he'll probably solve the mystery even before the end of the movie, but he appreciates it non the less.

*He's not a fan of gore so this movie has just the right amount before it makes him uncomfortable.

-Poison Ivy: The Birds

*It's a more tame horror movie and has nature, what's not to like?

*Any movie having to do with nature means Ivy's in, she just happens to prefer The Birds because it's one of the first she saw.

-Raven: Insidious

*Anything with ghosts, demons, or possessions you can sign Raven up for.

*You'd think with her father being an actual demon she wouldn't enjoy movies including such things but, in horror movies, the final girl usually wins.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson): The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (The Original)

*Slade will honestly enjoy any horror movie where the idiotic teens die but something about the chainsaw appeals to him more than any other classic horror weapon.

*Though he's not a fan of the cannibalistic aspects of this movie he appreciates the way the film can make you feel gross just by watching it.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes): Scream (Any besides 6)

*Jaime doesn't like horror, so scream is the only horror franchise or even movies he'd watch.

*He enjoys how goofy Ghostface can be (this is why he doesn't like 6 as Ghostface is more brutal and mean)

*(Fun Fact: The Scream movies are my absolute favorites!)

A/N: Remember if you're interested in art please consider checking out my Instagram or TikTok, both under the username its.leahs.art

A/N: