You Ask Them To Do Your Hair

A/N: Only a few more chapters left!!!! I'm debating on whether or not I want to do a Baldur's Gate 3 preference book or a Teen Wolf preference book... let me know if you guys have any opinions.

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

*Dick would be absolutely all for doing your hair.

*Due to the amount of pseudo sisters he has, he knows how to do many fancy hair styles.

*He's even comfortable using hair straighteners and curlers on other people.

*Be prepared to be blown away with a fancy new doo!

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

*Jason would reluctantly attempt braiding or just putting your hair up for you.

*Don't even ask him to use heated products, because he won't even try using them near your head.

*He just doesn't trust himself not to accidently burn you.

*He's also willing to simply brush your hair for you as he loves how much you compliment him when he does this for you.

-Harley Quinn:

*You only let Harley do your hair once and it ended with your hair in one huge knot.

*It was quite impressive... at least to Harley it was.

*You had to call Ivy to help detangle.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

*Like Dick, growing up with so many pseudo sisters means he's got a decent grasp on doing hair.

*Though unlike Dick, Tim isn't good with braids and ponytails.

*He's only really good using heated products.

*He can straighten or curl your hair like it's no one's business.

-Poison Ivy:

*Ivy LOVES to either brush or braid your hair.

*When she braids your hair, 9 times out of 10, she's braiding little flowers into it just for that extra "wow" factor.

*Plus, whenever she adds flowers, it takes more time meaning she gets to play with your hair longer.

*She loves running her fingers through your hair.

-Raven:

*Raven is always nervous to touch you, even if you ask her to do something for you.

*Meaning she'd be reluctant to do your hair for you, especially because she's nervous to mess it up.

*Eventually she'd get comfortable enough to do basic styles but nothing crazy.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

*Slade would only be willing to brush your hair for you (sorry curly haired folks).

*Plus, the only reason he's okay with doing this is because he loves how you melt into him once you get comfortable.

*You're like a cat in his eyes.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

*Considering Jaime is very family oriented; he'd be used to doing peoples hair.

*If you want it thrown up, done. If you want it in a complex braid, easy. If you want it curled to perfection, no problem for Jaime.

*He even knows just what products your hair needs for each particular hairstyle.

-Talia Al Ghul:

*Talia would only be good at doing short hair, due to her having to do Damien's all the time.

*This means if you have short hair you're set.

*If you have long hair she'd probably make a solid attempt one time.

*Sadly that one time ended with your hair in knots so she refused to do your hair again.

A/N: You already know what I'm about to say lol, if you're interested in art please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username, its.leahs.art