How They Cheer You Up

A/N: Welcome back all! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I had a concert to go to lol.

Either way enjoy!

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Whenever you're upset Dick will try every trick in the book to reverse that. From making silly faces to hugging you so tight you have to smack his chest to get enough room to breathe. Once you finally crack a smile Dick will feel greater than saving the world has ever made him feel.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason will be unsure as to what to do for a good amount of time. Eventually he'll decide to just ruffle your hair... it's endearing in a way only Jason could make it. It never fails to make you laugh.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley will make a scene if she sees your upset. She'll practically throw a fit, asking everyone in the area if they've done something to you. Seeing her go nuts over you makes you forget all about why you're upset considering you'll be too busy stopping her from killing someone.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

No matter how busy he is, Tim will drop everything to cheer you up. He'll throw a fuzzy blanket over the top of you then he'd turn on your favorite movie/show. If you're still in a slump Tim will throw an arm over your shoulder to pull you into his side, this usually works.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy will resort to her go to, bringing you flowers. Even though she's always bringing you some type of her newest creation it never fails to make you feel special.

-Raven:

Raven isn't good with emotions but she always knows when you're not feeling the best. She'll use some of her magic to send little messages to you. Either small hearts or something that says how much she cares for you. After she gets you to smile she'll finally show herself, this usually ends with you hugging the life out of her.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Honestly Slade is probably the reason you're upset. He would also most likely take a while to realize somethings wrong, not because he doesn't care- he's just a busy guy, people to kill n' all. Once he finally notices he'll feel terrible and immediately pull you into an embrace. If this doesn't work, he'll kiss your forehead. He knows this is your weakness, as it never fails to make you smile.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime is similar to Dick where he'll do practically anything to cheer you up. His go to however is placing small kisses all over your face, it usually pulls a laugh from you.

A/N: Remember to comment a vote, I'd really appreciate it!