Talia Al Ghul: Catch-up Chapter

A/N: This will be all of the important scenarios combined into one chapter (maybe a few of the silly ones too)! Enjoy!
Let me know if you guys ever want another character added!

ALSO IN THESE TALIA SCENARIOS: DAMIEN IS STILL "HER CHILD" BUT WERE PRETENDING SHE WASNT ONE OF THE WORST MOTHERS EVER!!!!! YOU PRACTICALLY BECOME A SECOND PARENT TO DAMIEN IN THESE, WHICH IS WHY I DON'T PLAN ON ADDING A DAMIEN SCENARIO- SORRY FOLKS.

I PICTURE DAMIEN LIKE 8-10 HERE BY THE WAY!

How She Asks You Out:

Talia actually only started liking you after she saw how you acted around Damien. She appreciated how nurturing and kind you were to him, which in turn made her start liking you. She actually used your paternal relationship with Damien to her advantage. She sent Damien to put in a good word for her, even though you both spent plenty of time together already. You quickly caught on to what she was doing and called her out for it which resulted in her ACTUALLY asking you out.

Nicknames:

She Calls You- Beauty (regardless of gender)

"Have you seen Damien, Beauty? He seems to be hiding on me..."

You Call Her- Tals or just her name. She doesn't like most nicknames, so you just normally stick with her name.

Type Of Partner She Is:

She's the protective, though caring, lover. If she hears of anyone disrespecting, you or your relationship with her, she's.... taking care of them. She does NOT tolerate any insolence towards you so be wary of having to hold her back from attacking basically everyone who even looks at you wrong. You know it's how she shows love, but sometimes (most of time) its extreme.

First, I Love You:

Talia will realize she loves you LONGGG before she actually tells you. She's not worried to tell you; it's more she's waiting for the right moment. The right moment happens to come during the wintertime while you and Damien are ice skating together (if you can't ice skate... neither can I). Talia is watching the smile on your face as you attempt to hold Damien up while also trying to not collapse yourself. She told you that she didn't plan on joining, content to just watch, but now she knows she has to join in. She quickly meets you both out there and skates for a while before Damien insist on going off on his own. Once he's gone, she's quick to pull you into her arms and whisper how much she loves you into your ear.

Arguments:

-Her obsession with Bruce (not a love kind of obsession, more of a "I have to be the one to kill him" sort of obsession)

-Forgetting to make time for you and Damien

-Her pushing Damien too hard while he's still a child

Who Liked Who First:

You liked her first. As stated prior, she wasn't exactly a fan of you until she saw your actions towards Damien.

Her First Thought Of You:

"Who is this annoying... creature?"

(Told you she didn't like you, but she falls for you quickly after this lol)

How She Apologizes:

Even though Talia is generally tough and cold to everyone, you and Damien are the exceptions. This means when she does something to upset you, she's groveling immediately. She will apologize and practically beg for your forgiveness, even if what she did wasn't THAT bad. Of course, she's only doing this in scenarios where you don't feel the need for some space.

Jealousy Level: 10%

*I know I said Talia is extremely protective and she is, which is why she doesn't feel the need for jealousy. Everyone that matters knows you're hers and she's yours.

How She Asks You To Move In:

You and Talia are practically already living together before she even asks. This is because Damien (and Talia though she shows it less) gets extremely sad when you leave, which just results in you staying with them most of the time. One day you and Talia are relaxing on the couch after Damien fell asleep on top of you both. It's a quiet and calm evening when Talia finally asks you to officially move in with her and Damien.

You Kiss Her Out Of Nowhere:

Considering Talia is a trained assassin you (sadly) can't surprise her. She finds your "surprise" affection funny and adorable. Though just know, if Damien isn't around, she's going to want more attention.

A/N: And there's the Talia catch up chapter. I know I made her super domestic, but I just couldn't help myself, so apologies if that's not what everyone wanted.

As always if you're interested in art to please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art