When They Have Time Off

A/N: Thank you so much for 1.5k reads, I seriously appreciate it!

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick will spend most of his time off with his family and you. He really enjoys movie nights with everyone so expect those to happen at LEAST once a week when he's not patrolling. During these rare days off he also enjoys catching up on his sleep, naps are seriously one of his favorite things.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason is his own boss, so he allows himself a moderate amount of free time, he just can't stay away from you for too long. During his breaks he enjoys picking up different hobbies. There's probably not one thing Jason hasn't tried at least once before. Knitting, painting, reading poetry, cooking, baking, you name it and Jason has most likely done it.

-Harley Quinn:

Due to Harley "technically" not having a job she gets as much free time as she wants. Harley doesn't do well sitting still so in her moments of freedom she'll drag you all across Gotham to find fun activities for the two of you to do together.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Being the busy body Tim is, he rarely allows himself time off. He's either patrolling or working for his job at Wayne Enterprises, his time off is controlled by how many times you pull him away from his work. During these times Tim enjoys sitting with you and either reading or catching up on his favorite show.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy's hobby IS her work, so she had to find other ways to spend her free time. At first this was hard for her but after she met you, she decided to spend this time with you. You guys generally bake together or walk around the few parks in Gotham to simply relax. Sometimes you indulge in her interests and help her with her newest plant concoction.

-Raven:

Raven enjoys relaxation when she has time off, generally peace and quiet. She'll either spend it with you just lounging or she'll hide away for a few hours to read or meditate with zero distractions.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

After Slade met you, he stopped taking as many jobs, that way he could spend more time with you. This means that you generally don't do anything special when Slade's off from "work" just because he's usually home. However, this doesn't mean Slade doesn't spoil you once and awhile, he loves taking you on dates as often as he can.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime's schedule is very random, he can't exactly predict when his team will need his help to save the world. This means that when he gets time off, he hesitates to make any big plans, he simply will spend time with you, usually playing videos games together or watching movies.

A/N: As usual if you're interested in art please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art