How They Handle The Silent Treatment

A/N: Once again another preference inspired by The Umbrella Academy Preferences book! Be sure to check it out if you like the Umbrella Academy.

Also thank you so much for 400 views!

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick would be extremely upset especially if it seems to come out of nowhere. If he did something to upset you and he knows it, he'll give you some space to cool off before attempting an apology. If he doesn't know what he did then he'll bother you until you tell him. He hates not knowing the reason for your behavior.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

If we're being honest Jason probably knows what he did right away . If this is the case, unlike Dick, he WILL annoy you until you finally speak to him. It mostly pisses him off when you ignore him, he'd rather use his basic communication skills to talk it out.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley really hates the silent treatment, it makes her feel forgotten and unloved so you try avoiding this at all costs. If she does something that really deserves the silent treatment then you'll only be able to ignore her for a few hours before cracking, the puppy dog eyes are lethal.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Honestly Tim probably wouldn't even notice you're ignoring him until he randomly tries speaking to you. He's just so busy working that it'll totally catch him off guard when he realizes. He'll also have no idea as to what he could've done. Tim will go around asking everyone, except you, what he did. Eventually someone will yell at him (probably Jason) to man up and just ask you.

-Poison Ivy:

The silent treatment mostly annoys Ivy, she thinks it's very childish and not something any sane person should do. You only did the silent treatment once... never again.

-Raven:

Once Raven realizes you're ignoring her she will go straight to Gar. He gives the best advice without even trying. Gar will probably push her into asking you about it. She'd then use her magic to trap you in place while she gets her answers.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Slade will not tolerate the silent treatment. He'd probably trap you in a bear hug and refuse to let go unless you talk to him about it. He really hates the idea of him doing something to bother you and you simply ignoring him.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime will get extremely worried and sad when you ignore him. Even though he wants to continuously ask you about what he did, he ultimately decides to give you some space. He figures that you'll talk to him once the time is right.

A/N: If you're interested in art consider checking out my Instagram and my Tik Tok both under the username its.leahs.art