Someone Threatens You

A/N: Anotha one. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

If Dick hears that someone has threatened you, he'll try to ignore it considering he knows that words can be meaningless. If you're threatened again though he may just have to get Nightwing involved.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Whoever threatened you better be extremely good at hiding; we all know Jason (the actual crime lord) will not hesitate to put a few bullets into the idiot who thought threatening your life was a good idea.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley would either kill the person immediately or go to their house with some not so kind words to say and a mallet.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim would do everything he could to keep you by his side until the threat is handled. He would most likely "accidently" let the threat slip to Jason, the person who threatened you may also magically disappear the next day. Either that or he'd dox the person, there's no in between.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy will keep you in her greenhouse with her until she can get someone like Harley or Two-Face to handle the issue as she keeps a watchful eye on you.

-Raven:

Raven is known to get extremely angry if someone she cares for is threatened or harmed so she will either hover over you until she knows your safe or she'll take care of the issue at the source, it depends on the severity of the threat.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Slade has no tolerance for those who threaten or harm what's his so he'd 100% murder the person in cold blood, no matter what the person said about you. He'd also never tell you that he did it, but we all know that you'd figure it out pretty fast.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime can and will fight the person who threatened you considering both him and the scarab are very protective over you. He wouldn't permanently harm the person, but he would definitely leave them in worse condition they began with.

A/N: thank you for taking the time to read this book! Please feel free to comment or vote as I'd appreciate either!