They Accidently Hurt You

A/N: Thank you so much for 2.7k reads! I really appreciate it.

Also, a Talia update chapter is in the works so be prepared for Talia to become a regular character!

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Instant tears. Dick will feel so terrible, even though it was an obvious accident. He'd patch you up with shaky hands while you try calming him down. It's quite the sad sight, it makes your heart hurt. Slowly, Dick's guilt will go away after some gentle reassuring by you.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason will feel so beyond guilty, but he'd hide it better than Dick as he carefully fixes you up. He'd go extremely slow, and whisper apologizes to you even though he knows you'd never blame him for what happened.

-Harley Quinn:

Like most things Harley does, she'd be super extra about your injury. She'd act like you're about to bleed out and die right then and there. She'd panic and call Ivy to come save you as you're yelling in the background that you're totally fine. After about 10 minutes of her running around like a chicken with its head cut off, she'd sit beside you and say sorry.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim would stay very professional about it; he'd slowly patch you up as to not cause more harm before settling down and giving your cheek a kiss as an apology. He'd continue to say sorry throughout the next week by making dinner, giving small gifts, etc.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy would stay calm and immediately apologize before quickly fixing you up and placing a kiss on the bandaged wound before apologizing once more.

-Raven:

Raven would stay silent and still right after she hurt you. She'd be on the brink of a panic attack before you snap out of it and start reassuring her without causing her more distress. Eventually she'd blink out of it and start spewing apologizes, it's the most frantic and scared you'd ever seen her.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Would lowkey blame you for him accidently hurting you to try avoiding the guilt (spoilers: it doesn't work). You'd catch on fast and assure him that it was just an accident, he'd most likely scoff and just focus of patching you up. Later in the day he'd mumble out an apology, if you hear it is another story.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Like Dick, Jaime is close to tears right away. He never wants to harm you, emotionally or physically. He'd patch you up right away with Khaji Da helping him out when he can't seem to make himself move. You'd sit there and rub his back to calm him down. Once you're patched up he'd carefully hug you and whisper how sorry he is.

A/N: Remember if you're interested in art to please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art