Their Favorite Movie (Non-Horror Edition)

A/N: I highly recommend checking out the movies mentioned. Also, general SPOILERS for the movies below.

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Footloose- Romance? Dancing? Kevin Bacon? This movie has it all.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Fast and Furious- A movie about fast cars in which as the series continues said movies get more and more unhinged, sign Jason up.

-Harley Quinn:

Barbie- Why wouldn't she love a film dedicated to women and their struggles?

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Now You See Me- Come on its a mystery with magic, what's not to love?

-Poison Ivy:

The Wizard of Oz- Ivy has always been fascinated by this movie, she loves the entire concept.

-Raven:

Unless you force Raven to watch a non-horror movie, I can't picture her watching any and I definitely can't picture her enjoying anything of the sort.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

John Wick- As a mercenary, Slade appreciates a person with skills like him. Even if the person is a character in a movie. Slade also thinks Wick's motives are interesting...

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Monsters Inc.- Jaime is honestly a sucker for any Pixar animation but the classic Monsters Inc. is still his favorite. (The ending makes him cry every time)

A/N: Remember if you're interested in art please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art