How You Sleep/Cuddle

A/N: Thank you so much for 900 reads! Enjoy!

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick is basically a starfish. That man will spread his gangly limbs as much as he possibly can, you'll have to fend for yourself and survive on the bed as long as you can before most likely falling off... more than once.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Most of the time Jason loves to hold you close to him with his hand on your chest (not like that you creeps) to feel your heartbeat. It soothes him like nothing else can. Though on occasion Jason loves to be held in your arms, this isn't often though as he hates admitting this weakness.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley lives for being the little spoon 100% of the time. If you aren't cuddling her and making her feel protected, she's not sleeping.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim absolutely adores being cuddled by you. It makes him feel safe in a way that isn't exactly always available to him with the lifestyle he lives. Though if you're the one in need of comfort he won't hesitate to be the big spoon for once.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy loves to hold you in her arms but in the morning you both always end up practically 10 feet away from each other. Mostly due to her home being a thousand degrees so cuddling is just something not feasible.

-Raven:

Raven doesn't do well with physical contact while awake so her being asleep and being near someone freaks her out more. It's not that she doesn't WANT to cuddle you it's just her brain won't allow it, the best she can do is slightly intertwine her pinky with yours.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Slade physically cannot sleep unless you're laying on top of him, that way he can hold you in his arms. He likes to feel like he's protecting you even while he's sleeping.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime likes to face you while sleeping that way once he wakes, he's met with his favorite sight. You. While in this position he also enjoys holding one, or both, of your hands, it just gives him that extra edge of comfort that he really loves.

A/N: Remember if you're interested in art please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art