You're Feeling Insecure

A/N: This preference starts right after YOU'VE ALREADY TOLD THEM you're feeling insecure.

EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU IS AMAZING AND WORTHY OF HAPPINESS <3

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick gets misty eyed right away, he feels like he must have failed you if you're having negative thoughts about yourself. He pushes his feelings aside for now to shower you with praises while he holds you in his arms for as long as you need.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason's first instinct is to call you stupid just for having any of those thoughts, he refrains because he knows it wouldn't help the situation. Instead, he wraps an arm around your shoulder and allows you to cry it out as he plays with your hair to soothe you.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley is beyond confused when you tell her you're insecure. She thinks your literally the most perfect being on this planet, she tells you as much which startles a laugh out of you and manages to cheer you up just enough.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

To calm you down in the moment Tim will compliment you rapid fire. Every compliment he can think of and anything you do that he finds adorable; he's saying in that moment. After you confess your insecurities to him, the following days, he'd randomly compliment you every couple hours (he used to do this anyways but now it's more often than not).

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy lowkey gets angry. Her solution is to allow you to tell her what you're insecure about that way she can rebuttal every single one with what she loves about you. It may get you annoyed with her, but it still distracts you from your previous thoughts.

-Raven:

Like Ivy, Raven gets mad and doesn't understand why you'd think those sorts of things about yourself. She'd scoff and say something like "don't be silly" before pulling you into a quick hug. Even though she doesn't get it, doesn't mean she wants you to continue having those thoughts.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Slade immediately starts CACKLING. It startles you so much it momentarily distracts you. He'd then continue with "who the hell told you that... tell me so I can kill them." Then you're completely distracted because you now have to convince Slade that there's no one to kill before he goes outside and finds some random person to kill.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime is all too familiar with feeling insecure considering he has an actual alien living on his back. This just means that he can carefully and efficiently distract you and get you out of your head for a little, it might not be the best method but it's good for what it is.

-Talia Al Ghul:

Talia will have to practically system reset before she comprehends what you told her. After it registers she's even more confused, why the hell do you feel insecure? Did she do something wrong? Has Damien said something? She'd honestly start spiraling more than you ever did.

A/N: Remember if you like are please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art