How They Ask You Out

A/N: I hope everyone enjoys this book! Remember that requests are open... Let's get into it...

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick would make a whole evening of it. He would first bring you to the park where he'd have set up a very romantic picnic for the two of you. While there he'd do everything in his power to make you laugh because he thinks the world of your laughter. Then after the picnic he'd bring you to a romantic movie where, whenever the onscreen couple gets together, he'd mention how you'd be a cuter couple than them.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason wouldn't actually ask you out he'd probably just assume that you're already dating. You guys do everything together anyways. This would obviously lead to some miscommunication, resulting in him officially asking you out- after he apologizes of course.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley would be very informal and very Harley-like. She'd commit a crime and graffiti a message for you (using your nickname, she wouldn't want the cops to go after you). The message would say something like "Would you be mine sugar?"

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim would be scared to ask you out, Dick would have to hype him up enough before he'd gain the courage to simply write you a letter asking you to be his girlfriend/boyfriend.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy would spend weeks creating the perfect flower for you, because she sees you as her perfect flower. After she's happy with her creation she'd call you to her greenhouse where she decorated the whole place with a nice dining table and food. During the meal she'd hand you the flower and then ask you to be hers.

-Raven:

Raven would be too nervous to face you while she asks you out therefore, she'd create a poem for you where she explains everything that's draws her to you. It would be a very long and thoughtful poem that she'd spend at least a week on before giving it to you.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

We all know Slade would give you no choice but to be with him. He knows when people like him which means he knows how you feel about him. This gives him the impression that you're dating whether he officially asks you or not. However this means miscommunication is possible, just like with Jason. Though unlike Jason, Slade would clear the air pretty damn fast.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime would actually try and fail at asking you out multiple times before finally getting it right. (By fail I mean he'd become a tomato and quickly change the subject). His family would give him a pep talk that way he'd finally get the confidence to simply speak to you. He wouldn't make a big deal of it he'd probably just walk up to you and ask you out. 

A/N: One done... lots to go...

Feel free to request!

Please comment your thoughts and opinions! I'd love to hear them!