They Cook For You

A/N: Thank you so much for 2.3k reads <3 also if you're interested in requesting, please do, I'm running out of ideas FAST.

WARNING: Mentions of puke

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick is more of a baker, but he can still manage a good meal every now and then. He likes cooking dinners for date nights most of the time, in which he makes either chicken or some kind of salad. It's also extremely tasty though you can't help but wishing he'd learn how to make a different kind of meat other than chicken.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason REFUSES to let you cook for him, though he LOVES cooking for you as much as he can. Jason is an amazing chef and honestly could own a 5-star restaurant if he wanted. He claims his cooking skills are only for you to enjoy, which makes you blush every time. Jason is always up for trying new cooking recipes, so he often just asks what you're in the mood for and then he attempts making it. It's always the best thing you've ever eaten.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley isn't even allowed near the kitchen as the last time she was in there she almost burnt down your guys' house. She apologized like crazy, and you forgave her but still banned her from the room.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim isn't the best cook and actually offers to take a cooking class with you as something fun for the both of you to do. After the class, Tim requests that he can be the one to cook your food almost every single day. Considering its a free, delicious meal, you never deny him.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy, as a scientist, likes to try cooking absolute monstrosities and forcing you to try them. They generally come out surprisingly tasty but on the rare occasion she ends up cooking you something completely disgusting. She's made you vomit more than once from food actually tasting like vomit. You're extremely wary when trying her food.

-Raven:

Raven CANNOT cook, at all. She also finds no enjoyment in doing so either. The one and only time she's cooked for you was on your one-year anniversary. The food came out crunchy in some places and burnt in others, but you really appreciated the sentiment regardless.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

You never expected Slade to enjoy cooking but it's probably one of his biggest hobbies. He does it for fun, when he's stressed, or whenever he wants to apologize to you. His meals are always healthy but still extremely tasty. He, like Jason, is willing to make anything even if he's never tried making it before. Sometimes you think he was a chef in his life before.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime knows a little bit of cooking from his madre but nothing extraordinary. He certainly tries his best every time he cooks a meal for you, and you can taste the love in all his dishes. He sticks to what he knows and tends to just make classic Mexican dishes, using his madre's recipes.

A/N: As always if you're interested in art please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art