They're Injured

A/N: Hey guys, I have a have a small request for everyone reading this. I normally put this at the bottom of my chapters, but I have some awesome news. 

Firstly, I remade my Instagram account so please consider following me there at its.leahs.art you can also follow me on TikTok under the same name. 

Secondly, I have a carrd.co now for my art and such. I have commissions open as well if you're interested in that check out this link > https://itsleahsart.carrd.co (If you can't find it go to my Instagram and use the link in my bio, it'll take you straight there). 

To know if you're in the right place you should see its.leahs.art along with a general description and as of 10/25/23 three tabs (contact info, portfolio, and commissions). 

Lastly, as always thank you so much for reading and if you happen to follow or commission me, I seriously appreciate it. 

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick doesn't like you seeing him hurt, not because he dislikes feeling vulnerable, just because he hates seeing your smile drop after you catch a glimpse of him. You always insist on taking care of his wounds, he never has the heart to deny you. Even if his injuries are more than you could possibly handle you always try your best, though sometimes he has to stop you that way he can call Alfred. He appreciates the sentiment either way. 

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason gets injured so often that you actually bought a few books so that you could learn the basics of first aid. He always tells you that he's fine, but whenever he says this, you simply press on a bruise or cut which makes his mouth snap shut almost immediately. You wear him down eventually to the point where once he's hurt, he goes to you instead of the manor... unless he's critically injured of course. 

-Harley Quinn:

Before you and Harley started dating, while she was still with the Joker, she would come to you all the time to tend to her injuries. After you began dating, she would actually go to you less, opting to seek out a friend (generally Ivy or Captain Boomerang) because she knows how much it hurts you to see her in such a condition. If she's critically injured, she'll ignore you for a few days just so she can heal a bit, it's a bad habit of her's that she's working on... 

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim always chooses to go to the manor first. Alfred is a comforting figure in his life (rightfully so), and he couldn't imagine anyone else patching him up. However, after he's feeling stable enough to drive, don't doubt he's coming straight to you. You never fail to give him that last bit of comfort he so desperately craves when he's hurt. 

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy tends to patch herself up before you even realize she's hurt. Not because she doesn't trust you or think you wouldn't be willing to help her, it's simply because she thinks it's not a big deal. Once you do notice she is in fact hurt, you're sure to coddle her for a few days which she simply adores. 

-Raven:

Considering Raven doesn't trust many people you know she's either going to you or the Titans. If she goes to the Titans, she'll eventually show up to your house shyly asking for comfort. If she goes to you immediately then she'll at first be nervous but as she watches you care for her, she won't hesitate to show you her wounds the next time around. 

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Even with his rough exterior Slade is a sucker for someone caring for him so when he's hurt you know he's heading straight to you. Though he hates how worried you can get it also warms his heart at the clear indication of how much you care about him. If his injuries are more than he's comfortable letting you see he'll try taking care of it himself. Thankfully those kinds of injuries are not common considering he rarely allows himself to be caught slacking during a job. 

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jamie completely trusts you but his first choice when hurt will always be his family. Though while with his family he'll call you right away just to update you on how he is and to tell you that he's going to be fine. He knows that regardless of him telling you this that you'll still worry which is why after he's patched up, he's on his way to you.

A/N: Read the top part ;D