Your Time Of The Month

A/N: This one is still staying GENDER NEUTRAL! And we're pretending everyone gets terrible period pains in this story.

WARNING: SOMEWHAT "GRAPHIC" TALKS OF PERIODS... OBVIOUSLY

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

*Dick always knows when you're about to go on your period, so he prepares.

*He collects everything warm and soft plus he'd stalk up on all the foods you've ever craved.

*During the week of agony he'd do literally anything you ask of him.

*He's your servant for the week and he's happy to be so.

*He just wants you to be as comfortable as you possibly can be when your own body is trying to kill you.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

*Jason does NOT know what to do with himself.

*Everything he does seems to make you snap at him (which deep down he knows is just the hormones).

*He'd walk on eggshells around you, too scared to even speak to you most the time.

*Though if you ask of something from him, he'd do it with zero hesitation.

-Harley Quinn:

*Considering you and Harley are constantly around each other, you'd eventually sync up.

*This means you both spend the week cuddled together in a bundle of blankets and heating pads sporadically around you, simply feeling miserable.

*Since you're both practically out of commission, Harley would most likely call Ivy to deliver you both food every once in a while.

*Ivy really is your saving grace during these times...

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

*Tim is extremely awkward when you get your period.

*He doesn't think it's gross or anything, he's just unsure as to what to do. Even though he has plenty of sisters.

*He'd buy and make you anything you ask for, no matter how strange it seems to him.

*Though if you do ask for weird things (in his eyes) he would question you every time.

*Prepare for him to look at you like you've lost it for the entire week.

-Poison Ivy:

*(I headcannon that due to the chemicals Ivy was exposed to she no longer experiences a period... kinda gross I know but what did you expect from this chapter).

*Ivy would be extremely caring and loving... more so than usual.

*She'd forgo working the entire week, unless you need some alone time, just so she can properly take care of you.

*Even if you snap at her, she wouldn't mind. She remembers how it could be sometimes.

-Raven:

*Raven doesn't get bad or painful periods so she doesn't really know what to do with you.

*She'd allow you to steal her cloak (without complaint like she normally does).

*Shes most likely going to Dick for advice and simply following what he tells her word for word.

*It's a learning process for sure but she doesn't mind.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

*Even though Slade knows you're not having the best time, he still wouldn't be happy if you snap at him.

*He'd ignore your words for the most part and allow you to use him as your personal heating pad.

*He runs very hot so you're constantly wrapped around him during the week.

*He'd grumble and complain but deep down he loves the attention, even if it comes with your suffering. (Not that he enjoys your pain)

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

*Jaime being the sweetheart he is would already have everything ready for you.

*He has chocolate, chips, heating pads, blankets, and your favorite movies on demand.

*He's willing to cuddle and stay with you for the entire thing, even if you start getting snappy with him.

*He'd take your out of wack hormones in stride and manage to always make you feel slightly better.

-Talia Al Ghul:

*Talia has never gotten bad periods so when you end up getting yours and it's practically debilitating... she's pretty concerned.

*She stays up late to rub your stomach, hoping to soothe some cramps.

*She'd be willing to buy or make you whatever you want.

*Damien is extra nice and cuddly towards you during the times of intense pain- he doesn't quite get it but Talia told him to treat you extra special.

A/N: I've updated the songs/ playlist chapter if anyone wants to go back to check it out! Also thank you very much for 11k reads!! I appreciate it beyond words!!!!