You Ask To Play With Their Hair

A/N: Long title I know lol. Thank you so much for 1.7k reads <3

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick loves the feeling of your fingers running through his hair, it soothes him like nothing else. This means whenever you ask, he's 100% on board with it. He'll sit by your feet and practically melt into your touch; he occasionally falls asleep like this.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

When you first asked Jason to allow you to play with his hair, you expected a resounding "no". He surprised you by quickly agreeing, he even asked if you'd brush it and do crazy styles for him. To the surprise of no one, he only does this so he can see your smile directed towards him.

-Harley Quinn:

Harley has colorful, long, and thick hair that you love to mess with. Your hair (I'm assuming) is nothing like hers so you enjoy tying it into different styles and curling/straightening it whenever she allows. She finds you doing this enjoyable as well so if she's not busy doing something else, she'll always agree.

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim will actually ask YOU to play with his hair whenever he's feeling stressed as it gives him something else to focus on. He tends to ask whenever he's done with work or patrol for the day. He sometimes feels guilty for having you do this for him but you're quick to shut that down as you happily run your fingers through his hair.

-Poison Ivy:

Ivy's hair is sensitive so she may instinctively punch you if you try messing with her hair. She also will deny you if you ask to play with it most of the time... most of the time.

-Raven:

Raven doesn't find enjoyment in you messing with her hair and doing crazy styles with it, but she'll always allow it anyways because it makes you happy. The only time she'll say no is when she's trying to focus on reading or meditating.

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

When you first asked him Slade said no, eventually as you continued to beg he gave in. He'd sit down in front of you with his arms crossed and no expression on his face. As you messed with his hair, he'd slowly uncross his arms, not because he started enjoying it but because he realized how much you enjoyed it. Even if he fails at showing it sometimes, he'd seriously do ANYTHING for you.

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime will fall asleep 100 times out of 100 if you play with his hair. So, he won't let you mess with it if he knows he has something to do soon/later. Every time he CAN spare the time, he settles his head on your lap and practically asks for pets as a dog would.

A/N: Remember if you're interested in art please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram, both under the username its.leahs.art