When They're Sick

A/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k! IT SERIOUSLY HAPPENED SO MUCH FASTER THAN I EXPECTED! I HOPE YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO READ AND ENJOY THIS BOOK BECAUSE IM HAVING QUITE A BIT OF FUN WITH WRITING IT. 

-Nightwing (Dick Grayson):

Dick becomes a lump of blood, bone, and flesh when he's sick. It's almost sad to witness. He'll lay on the couch for hours with no will to live, you're quite literally his saving grace when he's ill. You have to force him to stay hydrated and eat during these times and don't even get me started on getting him to take medicine. This man will use his limited energy to get away from you and the medicine. Safe to say you much prefer Dick being happy and healthy.

-Red Hood (Jason Todd):

Jason will try hiding his illnesses from you because he always feels super guilty whenever you take care of him. He feels like he's wasting your time, you always tell him otherwise though it never ceases his thoughts. Despite his feelings and trying to hide his symptoms you always catch on and always take care of him. Through his negative thoughts he secretly loves the attention and care you give him. He'll make it up to you... somehow. 

-Harley Quinn:

Harley is always super dramatic when sick, even if she only has a common cold, you can bet this woman will be acting as if she has mere minutes to live. It makes taking care of her harder than it should be, you do your best either way. 

-Red Robin (Tim Drake):

Tim is the sort of person who will deny being sick until they pass out from exhaustion and dehydration. This happens often and you always end up scolding him for about an hour before forcing him to take care of himself. Tim generally doesn't need much help when sick, just some extra comfort from you. 

-Poison Ivy:

Whenever Ivy falls ill, she'll insist on having you stay far away from her, as she doesn't want you getting sick too. It takes some convincing from her but eventually you give in and send someone else to take care of her in your place. Ivy doesn't care who it is as long as it's not you taking the risk of getting sick, its usually Harley. 

-Raven:

Raven isn't used to people taking care of her so the first time she's sick and you practically panic over it, it's a lot to take in. Thankfully she gets used to it, but she's still extremely awkward when letting you know she's sick just because she knows how you'll react. However, this does make taking care of her slightly easier due to her just going along with what you say. 

-Deathstroke (Slade Wilson):

Due to the serum running through his veins, Slade simply cannot get sick. This makes your life easier though!

-Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes):

Jaime becomes super cuddly and affectionate when sick to the point where it's almost comical. Well, it WOULD be comical if you didn't have to try taking care of him while also fighting him off. Though it's harder to help him out you still manage to get him back to full health but don't be surprised if you get ill yourself due to his loving nature.  

A/N: AND REMEMBER if you're interested in art, please consider checking out my TikTok or Instagram both under the username its.leahs.art