Chapter 7

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Jellybeans, looks like we have a bit of a debate going on lol. I know many of you have began shipping Rose x Cole BUT I know at least one person who ships Rose x Akio (you know who you are commenter :P). I want to know your opinion. Would you rather it be Cole x Rose? Or Akio x Rose? or maybe you even ship Akio x Cole, I dunno :P I write this story for you guys, so I want you to be happy. TIME TO DECIDE! (If you want them both to be with Rose, or for one to be with Rose and the other to still be with someone I'll write in another character for the person that Rose doesn't get with and make it Rose's PERSONAL MISSION to get them together. I might even put a Rose x Cole and Rose x Akio one shot in my Fairy Tail One Shot book thing.

ALSO IMPORTANT THING TO SAY!!!! I will be on a school trip Monday - Thursday with nothing to update on :( :( :( and I know I've already been slow with my updates as well because I've been ill over the past few days. BUT DON'T FRET JELLY BEANS BECAUSE SOME GOOD WILL COME OF THIS! Over the next few days (Thursday - Friday - Saturday - Sunday) I will be doing double, maybe even TRIPLE updates every day so not to leave you with nothing (unless you decide to read all the chapters at once.....) SO JELLY BEANS you probably want to know what happens next right? WELL ON WITH THE STORY! YAY!

By the time the next day came Wendy had healed both Rose and Cole. Akio had also given up with 'shipping'. He felt it caused to many fights. Mira refused to give up though. A week later Cole walked into Fairy Tail. He had been avoiding it for the whole week because he didn't want another fight to happen between himself and Rose. His rent was due soon though so he had no choice but to find a job. When he walked in he decided to get a drink or something before chosing a job. He went up to Mira-Jane (who went devil woman on him for not being their for a week, shouting something about her ships). After the fiasco was over he got a cup of coffee and sat down at one of the tables to drink it. Rose wandered over at one point and said "Sorry for starting the fight". Cole could tell it was a forced apoligy and she didn't mean it, so he just nodded his head to shut her up before glaring at her back as she walked away. Sighing Cole continued to drink his coffee, looking around the guild bored. He saw Reedus painting a portrait of Evergreen, Elfman talking to Lissanna about being man and Lucy asleep on Natsu's shoulder while he lay his head on her head. Cole smiled breifly, but then quickly went back to a neutral expression (he never let anyone know about his 'feelings' side). He also saw Wendy talking to Rose and Akio and Mira speaking to Laxus. Just another normal day.

"...So I was wondering if you two wanted to come along with me and Romeo on a request in another town. We need to try to capture this gorrila monster that has been terrifying the town. It 50 000 jewel" Akio and Rose both grinned

"Yeah!" Rose exclaimed "I'll go find my dad and tell him" Rose then rushed off to find Gajeel. Wendy rolled her eyes and yelled after her

"Meet outside the guild in half an hour" she then turned back" How about you Akio?"

"Yeah that'd be awesome" Akio smiled. His eyes then wandered to Cole who was up at the request board frowning. "Hey Wendy, do you think Cole could tag along?" Wendy looked concerned

"I would say yes, but what if another Rose and Cole fight breaks out"

"I'll handle it" Wendy still looked unsure, but nodded

"Fine then, if you promise to handle it" Akio nodded, Wendy then smiled "I didn't know you and Cole where friends"

"Yeah, we are I guess. After Rose bet him up I decided to go appoligise for her because I didn't think she would do it, and we talked and stuff and hung out a bit last week when Rose was out doing a job or at that coffee shop job" Wendy smiled again.