Authors Note

Hi Jellybeans! I apologise for not updating in FOREVER! My Media teacher had decided that he wants to kill me with homework -_- Not a happy bunny! I will update as soon as possible I promise!

Another thing is, my friend and I are writing a fanfiction together! I'm not joking when I say that it started off as a joke and accidentally progressed into a fanfiction.... Anyway, we have decided to put it up on her Wattpad. It's not up yet but I will tell you when it's up in case you want to read it. Her Wattpad is @demonshadow1999 :) This girl is basically my sister! The stuff she writes is quite dark and can contain lemons. I don't read it because I don't read lemons but I dunno if some of you Jellybeans are into dark stuff, but she's there. The main things you need to know about the story is that she is married to Erza (Yes SHE is married to ERZA) and I have a crush on Rouge (I like the dark/mysterious types of boys :P ) When it's uploaded you should check it out because it's awesome!

A third thing is that I have an idea for another Fanfic but I want to run it by you Jellybeans first. It will mainly be RoWen because why not. There are multiple clans in Fiore, the main ones are run by the dragon slayers. Wendy and Laxus are prince and princess of the sky clan (Because lightning comes from the sky... duh!), Natsu will be king of the fire clan (Romeo will be his apprentice/friend or something along those lines), Gajeel will be the ruler of an iron city... you get the idea. There will be a threat running through the whole of Fiore in which all of the dragon clans will need to join forces in order to defeat it, along with some help from the other smaller clans. The thing is that the fire and sky (Heaven and Hell) clans hate each other, and the other dragon kingdoms don't always get along either. Wendy is to innocent to understand the whole conflict thing and doesn't understand why they can't all just work together. They are forced to work together. Romeo I given the task to look after Wendy as they go to recruit the other clans because Laxus thinks she is to fragile to fight. He falls in love with her and vice versa but Romeo knows that she is his enemy but she is to pure to understand. It's a bit complicated and messy at the moment but it will make sense if I write it... I hope! So would you Jellybeans read this?

A thought just occurred to me as I was writing all of this. I just sprung the name Jellybeans on all of you without asking first! Do you guys like the nickname Jellybeans? Or would you prefer another? Or do you want me to scrap the nickname all together?

To sum up what I have written. I hate homework and will update ASAP. Check out @demonshadow1999 and mine's fanfic when it is up and Jellybean nickname? Yay or Neigh?