Chapter 14

The three friends looked around the cell. Rose gasped and the boys looked at her"What is it?" Akio asked

"This is the same cell" Rose told him "Look, theirs dried up blood exactly where I was leaning on the wall" Akio's eyes widened

"So that means..." he started, Rose stood up and began pressing bricks

"Which one was it again" she mumbled to herself. Cole was confused

"You guys wanna let me in on the secret?" he asked

"There is a passage way leading to the outside of this cell" Rose said as she contiuned to press random bricks "that's how Akio and I escaped last time... A HA found it!" Rose pressed the brick in and a door opened.

"Wow, cool" Cole said, impressed.

"You two wait here while I go check if the coast is clear" Rose told the boys as she began walking down the passage. Akio and Cole waited patiently for Rose. A minute later, Rose arrived back in the cell. "Everything's clear" she said. The two boys followed her down the narrow passage way. When they arrived on the outside they saw 3 men on the ground, knocked out and covered in snow.

"You said the coast was clear" Akio said

"Well it is now that i've knocked these idiots out" Rose grinned, Akio sighed

"You are WAY to much like your father"

Meanwhile

Gajeel and Levy where still strung up on the wall with magic-sealing cuffs, meaning that Gajeel could not bite through them. They where both pulling against their chains, but to no avail. Ami then entered the room"No matter how much you pull on your chains they will not snap" she told them. Gajeel growed at her.

"Someone will come save us" Levy told her "they always do"

"Ah yes, some people did try to save you, but i'm afiad they got themselves, captured" Ami smirked "Your guild must be very foolish to send three children by themselves.

"Children..." Levy went wide eyed

"Yes. Two boys with black hair and a girl with purple hair" Ami smirked. Gajeel roared with anger, and pulled more agresivly on the chains

"Rose, Akio, Cole" Levy mumbled

"Oh, you know them. Yes, I believe the female is your daughter she not dragon slayer. I can see wher she gets her agresivness from. One of my men had to punch her out to get her to shut up" Gajeel roared even louder. "Calm down dragon slayer, she is still alive, well, for now" Ami continued to smirk before she anounced "Knock out gas" and left. Gajeels roars of anger became fainter and fainter as the gas began to take effect and knock them both out.

Back to the others

Rose, Akio and Cole stealthily made their way through the halls of the guild, trying not to attract any attention. Rose then heard a roar of anger from a voice she recognised "DA.." she began, but Cole swiftly covered her mouth. Rose struggled against his grip, but Cole would not move his hand. It wasn't until the roars stopped that Rose finally licked it. Cole pulled his hand away in disgust.

"That's disgusting princess" he whispered

"What the hell was that for" Rose growled softly

"I know how much you want to find your dad, but we can't draw any attention to us. The could grab us and do something even worse than put us in a cell" Rose sighed

"I guess your right" she mumbled "sorry"

"But being able to here Gajeel's shouts really clearly and not just muffled mean we're getting close" Akio told Rose, trying to up her spirits "lets keep going" the three continued to move silently towards where they heard the shouting.