Chapter 27

I'm seeing people comment on The Baby and pointing out all my mistakes! :O I really can't believe how bad at spelling/comming up with plots I was (I'm not saying I'm any better now, I'm still terrible but getting better.... I hope....). Hope you enjoy the chapter Jellybeans!

The group walked into the village market. It was very busy all the time. "Because of how busy it" Cupid told Jane "It should be easy to find your true love". Cole and Rose nodded in agreement while Jane just bit her lip, nervous.

"What if I don't find my true love" she said sadly "What if I never do and I end up alone" Cupid turned to her and looked her in the eyes.

"Don't be silly. You are a beautiful girl with an even more beautiful personality" This made Jane blush slightly. Cole looked over at Rose to see that she was silently fangirling , jumping up and down and trying not to squeal. Cole just smiled and rolled his eyes, holding in a chuckle It's so funny when she does that he thought. A little voice at the back of his mind added and adorable. Cole ignored it, although his cheeks turned slightly pink just like Jane's. He had hoped the others hadn't noticed. He looked to make sure. Unfortunatly, Cupid spotted it and winked knowingly at him. He turned even redder. "Lets continue" he then said and began to walk. Jane fell into step with him.

"How will I know when I've found my true love?" she asked. Cupid just smiled.

"You'll just...know" he replied. They continued to talk and walk a head while Rose and Cole lagged behind.

"How adorable are they!" Rose squealed quietly so they wouldn't hear. "I wish I could have something like that!"

"No offence Princess, but I don't think you ever will" Rose stopped and Glared at him.

"And why not"

"There is no chance in hell Gajeel is ever gonna let you go out on a date, never mind get a boyfriend. He is way to protective. Not that it's a bad thing!" he quickly added at the end. Rose glared at him, but she knew it was the truth. Gajeel could be way over protectve of her. Rose just glared at him and stomped away to catch up with Jane and Cupid. Cole ran after her, regrettng what he had said. "Princess, wait up!". Rose turned to look at him, not noticing the person she was about to walk into. Rose and the stranger both fell to the ground, the strangers shopping going everywhere.

" I'm SO sorry" she squeeled. They both got up and Rose helped the stranger gather up all the shopping on the floor.

"Thanks" he said smiling. It was only then Rose got a good look at his face. He had platinum blonde hair that looked almost white in the sun shine. His eyes where bright blue and sparkled like saphires. Rose instantly felt her face heat up. It was a couple of seconds before she thought He's a fictional character, of course he's perfect! "I'm Johnathan" (A/N I was thinking that this could have been an english book translated into Japanese so all the characters have english names)

"I'm Rose" she replied back, shakng his shopping-free hand. Johnathan smiled at her.

"Just like the flower" he commented with a grin "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl". He pulled a flower from his back - It just so happened to be a rose - and gave it to her. He gave one last goofy grin before waving and walking away. Rose was left standing dumbstruck, her face as red as the petals of the flower she was holding. When she finally snapped out of her trance, she sniffed the beautifully smelling flower, a smile on her face. She sighed, turning back to talk to Cole, but he was already gone.

Cole stormed off as Rose was talking to Johnathan, or 'blonde boy' as Cole refered to him as. He didn't know why, but every second Rose talked to Johnathan, Cole felt himself get angrier and angrier. When he gave her the rose, it was the last straw, he had to walk away or he would have punched the guy! He couldn't explain why he felt these feelings. He walked with his hands in his pockets. He spotted Jane and Cupid. Cole could see Jane had a grin on her face. He also saw Cupid had a smile on his face, but noticed the touch of sadness and disapointment in his eyes. He walked over to them, a smile on his lips.