Chapter 12

This story got to 1K!!! I LOVE YOU JELLYBEANS :D :D :D Also, I created my own little cartoon of what a bit of this chapter looks like (The picture ^^^). Not sure if you can read the words... Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter!

The three entered the guild hall. "Mina we're home" Rose said, her eyes scanning the guild hall. No Gajeel and no Levy. Rose went up to talk to Mira."Where's Levy gone?"

"She was worried about your dad so she went to find him" Mira explained

"It's my dad, i'm sure he's fine" Rose told Mira, a smile plastered to her face. Rose grew suspicious  that it was fake "I'm sure he's just on a train somewhere unable to move because of travel sickness" Rose  giggled at the thought of Gajeel going back and forth on a train.

"As long as he is back by next week"

"What's happening next week?" Cole came up behind Rose. Rose turned around.

"It's my birthday" she squealed. Cole covered his ears.

"I know you're excited and all princess, but do you think you could not burst my eardrums, that'd be great"

"My name is ROSE not PRINCESS" Rose told him as he walked away. She glared at his back before turning to Mira

"Does he have the inability to say my name? I'm ROSE not PRINCESS" Rose grumbled. Mira giggled

"You two remind me of two other people I know"

"Who?" Rose asked. Mira just giggled.

"I have to go serve tables" she said walking away, Rose staring after her.

"First Levy, now Mirajane" she mumbled "who the hell are they talking about?". Rose wracked her brain, but couldn't think of anyone. She gave up and began helping Mirajane with orders

1 WEEK LATER

 Rose jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. She checked in all the rooms in her house. No signs of Gajeel or Panther-lily. She was disapointed, but asumed they would be at the guild. She rushed back up the stairs and threw on a purple shirt with some jeans and her leather jacket. She put some shoes on and ran out the door to the guild. When she entered the guild hall she was greated with everyone saying "Happy birthday" Rose grinned

"Arigato minna!" she exclaimed. She looked around the room and her face quickly fell. There was no sign of Gajeel or Levy. This really worried Rose decided to go talk to Mirajane"Hey Mira" Rose said, sitting down at the bar.

"Hello Rose, Happy Birthday" Mira replied, poaring some drinks

"Thanks" Rose said, a smile on her face "Do you have any idea where my dad and Levy are" Mira froze for a second when smiled again

"Sweetie, i'm sure they're fine. Just enjoy your birthday". Mira tried to give a convincing 'Nothing is wrong' voice but failed as she 'slyly' moved some paperwork. This got Rose really worried. Mira went off to take the drinks to the people who ordered them. Rose spotted a newspaper under the pile of paper work. Rose snatched the newspaper off the table carefuly. She then jumped off the bar stool and headed to a table. She looked at the front page of the paper and her face paled.

Escape! The villan Ami Redvine has escaped from her prison cell. The magic council have no idea how this happened.
"We asure you we have everything under control" a member of the council stated "There is no need to panic"
Ami Redvine was arested with her father Master J of the Redcross guild, which had been dispanded since their arrest.
Rumors have it that the Redcross has reformed since Ami's escape, and are looking to get revenge on those who put away their master.