2. Second change

My eyelids tremble as I try to open my eyes weakly. Soon my body start shivering, pain shoot through my whole body. There's a unbearable pain in my head.

Slowly I try to get up from my queen size bed. Medicine was placed beside my bed without wasting another second my hand reach for them. Med for my nasty fever and migraine.

I slowly walk towards the full length cheval mirror. It's the fifteen years old me pale and sick. I remember this day today is their engagement the stress has been killing me for fast few weeks there's nothing I could do. Officially from this day on I've completely changed. A sick and unexpectable future I've written by my own hand and walked on it.
Their engagement It took a troll on my health, it always does whenever I'm stress or depress. The medicine start to work and my body start to feel better

I look at my self I looked so pitifully broken.

My eyes are bloodshot red from crying.

Not anymore.

I'm done with living a pathetic life.

I'll not make the same mistake again

This lifetime won't be wasted. I'll be never weak again.

I won't let anyone ruin me anymore. I won't let anyone walk over me .

Never.

Taking a bath has helped to relax my mind and thinking about what I'll do from now on. For now some baby steps will do.

I look around the room too much pinkish too much girly. It was my sisters favourite color so they did color this the same. I didn't say anything they won't listen to me anyways.

I look at my closet it was fill up with kinds of clothes that my sister wore. Of course I've tried to copy her so that he could spear me a glance how pathetic, shaking my head I found a gray hoodie and a plain black legging. I wore them.

My room is filled up with makeups jewellery and some unnecessary stuffs and not to mention those too colorful girly clothes. I don't like colorful clothes. This things are no use for me any more so I took my phone and put them on sale of course they are all branded and designer. I'll get good amount of money from there. I shopped some comfortable and presentable clothes from online.

I came downstairs I called a main and asked her to take core of those staffs.

I silently enjoyed my pancakes that out personal chef made for me. All the maids gawk at me like I've grown a second head or maybe third. First they saw me getting rid of those makeup and stuffs which was my so called processions. Now they saw me in a hoodie which no has seen me in before also I wore no makeup.

Top of everything I'm eating pancake not diet salad. I'm one of those lucky people who eat eat and eat but doesn't gain weight. But old Y/n was so afraid that if i gain a single pound I'll look fat compare my sister and they'll again find a flaw to judge me making fun of me no matter how much I loved food.

But this y/n doesn't give a single flying fuck. I'll eat everything I want everyone can go to hell. My family is at France Rose had a performance there. They'll be back before 11 a.m today now is 9.

Their engagement party will be held around 7 so my parents will be here with their precious daughter.

Today he should be coming. My plan A.

If the plan A didn't work I'll have to some complications for Getting work. Now let's check the shares, I don't clearly remember them but once I'll check I'll remember them. Since I was studying business shares news was something I had to know looks like my past is going to make me rich.

Y/n was furiously typing her laptop placed on her lap. She was so into it she didn't notice that a maid was knocking the doors several time. After a few attempt she finally noticed and let her it. She inform her parents has arrived with Rose.

y/n told her to bring some snacks instead of going to her parents. She is sure they doesn't even care, it would be best if she didn't show up and spoil their great mood today.

Her presence itself is irritating and disappointing itself. Every time they saw her it remind them what a useless child they give birth to.

She is just waiting for the lunch today he is gonna come. And under any circumstance she can't miss it.

"Miss should I bring your lunch here?" a main ask.

"No I'm coming."

Y/n went to downstairs only to find her grandparents entering their house. She find her self getting a bit emotional watching them. In past when everyone loathe her they were the only person who tried to help her. Her grandparents tried to make her understand coping her sister or doing things she did in past will only make her turn into something else.

When they tried to help she thought they doesn't want y/n to get loved by everyone else like Rose. So she rudely push them away. But they didn't give up, they tried to talk out her problem she thought all this years no one tried why they're suddenly so interested they must be trying to stop her from getting love and attention from her parents and Taehyung. Kang y/n went really hard on her grandparents and push them out of her life thinking they doesn't want her to feel love.

Pushing all this thought where she couldn't understand her grandparents she wanted to start anew.

"GRANDPA" "GRANDMA"

The old couple look behind hearing loud screaming of their granddaughter.

Y/n came running from the stairs and jump on them, trying to take both of them in a hug.

"I missed you t-two. " her voice quiver

Please vote and comment

Thank you 🌺