55. Truce

"Jung Hoseok stop whatever you are doing." Kim Taehyung said maniacally 

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked innocently 

"You think I won't find out?" his deep voice and heated gaze bore on Hoseok who smirked on response 

"Oh come on man. I'm just playing around a little bit, It's not like I'm doing it first time why are you getting work up now?  Cause of her?" Hoseok pointed the last word mockingly 

"You think Sean Kang will spare you if anything happen to her? You're playing the biggest gamble of your life." Taehyung said with a smirk 

Kim Taehyung always keep a tab on his family, so called friends and enemy. Of course he got to know Jung Hoseok is upto something. When he got to know who the target was he felt anger but then he stopped himself. Kim Taehyung know y/n is not someone who will fall that easily. Then again he thought it will be fun to watch the play between the two. 

Businessmen don’t interfere into others business unless they have something to gain. 

Still he thought he should warn Hoseok or more like trying to know what he has plan to do. 

Indeed Jung Hoseok know that messing with Sean Kang will brought them destruction then what did made him so confident to take a step against her?  Then y/n is the perfect example of  beauty with brain. Taehyung wonder how she will deal with sly fox Hoseok. 

This game is gonna be so thrilling that he can't wait for it. 

He wanted to see the fierce siren y/n Kang on field fighting the tyrants to protect her throne. 

"Of course Sean Kang is the biggest threat but he won't able to help her. If he does then it will be proven that y/n is not suited for the heir of Kang Corporation. If he steps up then she will look weak and the all the shareholders will turn their back on them obviously. Either way both will have to step down." Hoseok explained 

It is true if the chairman has to come down to help y/n on her personal matter then how can she be fit for the heir. 

"You wish to hurt her?" Kim Taehyung's words came out like venom as he murderously glare at his friend. 

"Not physically. Mentally yes. You should be happy Taehyung. When she will be helpless with no one on her side you will appear as her aid. You can mold her and fix her as you see fit. She will have no choice other than to be with you. She will never be yours into her sane state admit it buddy." Jung Hoseok smirk as he told him the plan.

He know Kim Taehyung will never let go of this tempting offer cause he very well know that she will never agree to be her sister's replacement.  If she has has no one to lean on and losses her everything then she will have no choice but to accept Taehyung's help hand. 

Then he can help her get back to her feet and she will rule over beside Kim Taehyung. She will have no one but him and only him this way she will be loyally bonded to him.

And Kim Taehyung has the nature to have his control over everyone and everything. Y/n is not one of them which ignite him more for her. 

"What did she do to that offend you this much?" Taehyung asked 

"She is the main problem if she is taken care of then life will be really easy." Hoseok replied nonchalantly 

If he try to get rid of Rowan or Jungkook first the y/n will get alert. She will definitely team up with the other one and become more stronger. Also she might get help from her uncle to deal with Hoseok. So, he cannot take the risk. If Hoseok get rid of y/n, the main pillar first then other two jungkook and Rowan will become weak and it will be  a piece of cake to get rid off them.