11. Eyes on her

My uncle and I was talking about our shareholders when something or someone catches our attention.

"Hello Sean, y/n. I'm glad you two could make it." Kim Rohen himself greeted us his family and my family beside him. I guess they followed him guessing who caught his attention.

"Rohen couldn't reject your invitation. " my said with his unreadable expression that he always had infront of people. Of course we couldn't for all the sake. Also you own eleven persent shares at my company.

"Y/n I thought you would refused this too. Glad you came." He said politely. Even after achieving all this he is never arrogant or disrespectful to anyone. I could feel all eyes on me. Two family is gwaking at me.

By now this two family knew who is running Kang Corporation. Neither I listen to my father or I picked my mothers call. I simply change my number. Rose probably didn't take it seriously cause since when did her shadow start to move according her own.

"Couldn't reject when you personally invited me. Also uncle needed a date. " I said calmly avoiding the heated glare I got from my family and Kim Taehyung.

"Hello Mrs Kim, nice to meet you." I greeted her. A beautiful smile on her kind face

"Hello y/n. You've grown so much. Thank you for joining our celebration." she said politely

"Y/n." a soft kind voice of my sister called me. I meet her eyes. My father and mother is quite. They won't dare to say something foul infront of uncle Sean. Not just that all the publics eyes are on us.

"You are coming why didn't you tell us." my sister whom I last saw maybe three years ago who never give a damn about me is now asking me this. My father and mother sternly look at me, silently asking the same question.

Since when do you all care. A bitter feeling creep inside me.

"Uncle ordered at the last moment why he didn't tell you?" I put the whole thing on uncle. Now go and deal with him. My parents scowl still didn't lessen.

"If you're here why didn't you greeted us first ?" Mother dearest ask. I wanted to reply why did you care.

"About to but uncle held me up." I again pushed the blame on him. Go deal with him if any of you have the courage.

There face says it all they wanted to interrogate me more and more but non of them can look into uncle's eyes and say a thing. Specially mom and Rose, they are scared of him. His unapproachable, intimidating aura doesn't allow them to do so.

This was a awkward family reunion.

"Y/n." with a smile she came towards me.

"IT'S been a long just the two of sister had talked. Mom, dad excuse us for a moment." she said took my hand and brought me to the opposite of the ballroom.

First we never talk really and two since when did you start to think of me as a sister.

"I heard from dad that you took over Kang Corporation and become the CEO. Is it true?" she asked with curiosity.

"Yes." I replied she gasped

Is it hard to belive I did on my own. Perhaps, I don't blame them. I was always been her shadow. I never did a single thing properly now out of blue if I told I took over the company of course it will be shocking.

"I'm sorry y/n." she said quietly looking at the sky. I frown

"For what?" I Ask

"Both of us know It's been a long." she replied

Yah it's been long cause you never care. You were so busy to greedily take our parents love for yourself. When I was younger I tried to be your friend I tried to talk but you always pushed me away in a fear I'll get your attention and love. Honestly I just wanted my sister that's it. But you saw me as a competition. Now you won the competition sister. Congratulations, take the prize take all the love and attention I don't need it now.

The only thing I didn't understand back then that why didn't you wanted to share our parents love. I was also their daughter I also deserved it but you did everything you could to hold their love affections to yourself. You refused to share. Why sister I was also their daughter. Not only you are to blame. My parents are equal sinners in this. Now none of this matters. I've been learning to let go of things.

So, take them sister and be happy with me.

I'm happy with what I have. I'm learning to be happy. To love myself and give importance to myself.

"You have changed sister, you...you've grown stronger." she said with a sad faint smile looking at me.

"I wish I could do the same." her words came as whisper. Looks like she had a deep meaning behind this. Why does she need to change? What else does she want. Before I could ask anything farther my phone in my pocket beep.

IT'S Rowan. That shit is probably getting ready with popcorn to listen to the Tea. Ugh I excused myself from Rose.

"Yoo bro when you are coming back? " I could heard excitement in his voice.

"Dunno. Gotta ask uncle. " I replied sighing

"Come back fast." he said and hung up.

When I look back I saw Kim Taehyung staring at me. Wait what where did Rose-oh yah there she is. Why he is looking at me like that. I feel uneasy under his gaze, shrugging off this uneasiness I held up my chin high and face him with a blank face.

"Elders called for us y/n." Rose said softly I nodded following them.

I spotted my uncle went to him but he was not along the deputy CEO of Min industry was also with him beside him his son and another friend of Kim Taehyung.

"Hello miss y/n. It's an honour to meet you." he said polity I return the greetings.

"Meet my son. Min Yoongi."