46. Up to something

It still bother y/n 

Kim Taehyung's confession 

He wants her?  Now?  Why? 

When y/n had needed help, when she had nothing, when she was going through so much, when she only needed a person who will understand her where was he?  

Now that she has overcome evey difficulties, she has the world in her plam, she has learn to live by herself, now that she has everything that man wants her still being engaged with her older sister?  Y/n felt like laughing 

Then something click, he doesn’t want y/n cause he loves her but cause of what she is. He also said he wants a prominent women like her. He was a strong powerful women beside him. Not a Trophy Wife like Roseanne. Well he can have personal type of women but it doesn’t have to be y/n. Instead of being honest he is clearly playing with the sisters. Otherwise, he would have broke his engagement before confessing to y/n. 

In her past life she would have been over moon. She might be even ready to become his mistress. But she is not the same stupid bitch like her past. She doesn’t want her sister's leftover. She doesn’t want to be called a whore who snatched her sister's fiance. She doesn’t want to be a pathetic homewrecker. 

"I'll never be the second choice again."

"So, this is our last day of working together with Noej and Kang Corporation. Thank you all for the good work." Min Yoongi said before the meeting 

Jeon Jungkook can sense the heavily uncomfortable and dominant aura from the CEO of Kim manufacturers. Y/n also seems to be more colder than usual. 

Jung Hoseok seems to be very very quite and calm today. More to say, he seems to act out of his character today. 

Jungkook himself doesn’t feel good either. The thought of Roseanne confessing to him disgust him slightly not cause he has feeling for someone else. But the fact is Roseanne is engaged with someone even though nothing going on between them, how can she confess her love to another male knowing he like her sister. Again this whole situation is messed up. Not just that he has seen the way Taehyung look at y/n. Taehyung always try to start a conversation with her which is clearly out of his character. Not only that he tried to get y/n's attention many time.

Jungkook is the most patient person. 

So even in this messed up situation and messed up engaged couple behaving weirdly, he kept his calm. 

"Let's meet again Ms. Kang. It was nice knowing you, working with you." Hoseok said calmly actually a bit very calmly, offering his hand to shake. 

Y/n looked at him observing , she shake her hand with him 

"Likewise, Mr. Jung." 

Y/n left with her two secretary following her. 

"Come in." y/n said 

"Ma'am you called for me? " 

"Yes, take a seat Yuta." 

"I need you to check what is Jung Hoseok up to. I want you to dug every little dirty deeds he has done. Including his school bulling incident. But it has to be very quickly and quietly." y/n said firmly 

"Has he done something ma'am?" Yuta asked 

"He is up to something. I want every weakness of him before he strike at me. I want to know the details of he is up to nowadays. Evey. Single. Things." he cold voice command