43. Falling more for her

Roseanne had been staying on Kang Residence since then. Her father said it will made her feel better also she will be away from the paparazzi for a while. She was having some fun time with her few elite friends from abroad. Her mother invited them to cheer her up. She saw Kim Taehyung,

"Taehyung?" she called out

"Rose, you here?"

"Huh..just spending some times. What about you?"

"I came for few meetings." Taehyung said

Taehyung has few business deal to do. One client came from Europe. He just signed the deal with them. He had two more clients today .

"Hello Mr. Kim. I hope I didn't kept you waiting for long." Jungkook said

"No. Mr. Jeon, i was just done with my client. I appreciate you coming all way here "

"Uh, I'll excuse myself. Call me when you are done Taehyung." Rose flew out from there.

"It's nice to see you here Ms. Kang." Jungkook said not very politely neither very strictly. Rose still tried not to blush when the man of her dreams talk to her.

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook again had a meeting for investment in Taehyung's company. Taehyung had many business associate to run today so he asked Jungkook if he can come here instead of Taehyung's office.

After finishing their meeting Taehyung message Roseanne. But he didn't know she has been waiting for them all the time not for him though. For the green eyed man instead.

"Same here." Rose wanted to communicate with him more but she always find herself loss of words everytime he is infront of her.

Roseanne's eyes fall on something or someone behind this two tall well built males.

"Um, Y/n? " she whispery yelled

Both males turn around. She is indeed here but not alone. Jungkook's eyes lit up with that familiar beating in his heart everytime it was her.

"Rose?"

"What are you doing here?" Roseanne asked

"To check up few works of the hotel." y/n shrug, Roseanne scowl at her words isn't it belongs to their uncle, they why would she? Does that demonic man trust y/n that much?Roseanne felt her heart drop as soon as she spotted Sumi with y/n. She felt like someone stabbed her heart with a dagger. She felt raw pain.

She knew she won't always be on top but It's just so painful.

Y/n noticed two familiar man beside her older sister.

Rowan had to go back to work so Sumi and y/n came outside to send him off.

"Hi Jeon. Hello Mr. Kim" y/n greeted

"Y/n." Taehyung breathed out.

"Hello, surprised to see you here." Jungkook said and y/n nodded

"Yah."

Taehyung's phone rings so he excused himself.

"Hello Mr. Jeon, pleasure to meet you again. We have met before at the ceremony last time." Tae Sumi said offering a hand to shake... She was interested in the green eye man who seems to got closer to her bestfriend. Tae Sumi noticed at the first glance when Roseanne called y/n...how jungkook's green eyes lit up.

"I remember Ms. Tae, who doesn't know you. You are basically the most famous person in South Korea right now. Also your horror movie was amazing. I really enjoyed it." Jungkook greeted back with a small smile.