54. Sleeping

Y/n won't lie but she feel giddy 

like a child. 

When she saw the happiness of people around her. The shopkeepers looks so happy to sale their things cheaply. And the buyers are getting their necessaries in a low price. The glow on their face was different. Some became happy by contributing and some became delight receiving. 

This place hold a very deep meaning. 

In this life y/n has learn a new thing. She can feel peace by helping others. This why she run charity, Orphanage, women shelter. She doesn’t do it for good image or publicity, no one know about it actually. It’s just something that gave her pure happiness that the money she is earning can change people’s life. 

She also want them to be happy, she want those people to feel like they have someone who got their back. 

This place remind her of her peoples that she has been taking care of remaining in shadows. 

She is walking around like an excited kid, observing the people around, their behaviour, shops everything. 

Jungkook is following her like a bodyguard with awwed look. The child like glow in her eyes is something that capture his mind and soul. 

"Um excuse me." a young teen girl tapped Jungkook's shoulder 

"Yes?" Jungkook 

"If y-you don’t mind can I h-have your number p-please?" the girl said shyly. Y/n instantly turn to look at the girl. 

Jungkook who is confused thinking why does a stranger need his number. He looked at y/n who is keenly observing him. Jungkook looked at the teen girl who is shyly looking at him hopefully. That poor girl was so busy gawking him she failed to notice a certain woman behind Jungkook. 

"I.. I s-saw you here f-for sometime.... Can we t-talk umm I mean your number would do." the teen is scratching the back of her neck embarrassed. She saw him first time and instantly had a crush on him again she saw him for five minutes or so? 

Just a teen thing. 

Jungkook was caught off guard. His brain was still functioning..... I mean it was out of blue....also this girl is probably fifteen or sixteen...... But little did he know he is missing out the biggest point here. 

It hit Jungkook then he look behind slowly and of course praying for him life. 

Y/n 

"Y/n I-I d-don't.. It’s"-Answer her, can't make the poor girl wait any longer." y/n lean towards him and whispers into his ear. 

Jungkook forget to breath for a moment. Every single word of her send shiver down his spine not to mention how his heart skip a beat. 

It was extreme fear of thinking y/n might misunderstand but when she lean towards him from behind and whispers into his ear  that feeling was something that cannot be explained. 

Jungkook robotically turn to face the impatient teen who now saw a women behind her crush with a frown. He said firmly, "No I'm taken little girl and you should study at this age instead of this."

The teen widen her eyes her shy expression suddenly changed into an annoying one. She cross her hands on her chest and glare at Jungkook. 

Again Jungkook was taken aback at her sudden change.