9. A friend

Rowan Hayes is my one and only friend. Once I accidentally bumped into him and his phone got broke since then I couldn't get rid off him. And I'm thankful for that. He constantly tried to be friend with me after I gave him a honest review about his one of group work.

I never knew how much I needed a friend before I met him. Thanks to him I'm getting a normal University experience.

Rowan is a social butterfly. Everyone loves him, he is so good with talks and convincing people. Total opposite of me. He is a extrovert and I'm a introvert.

He has the most hard working positive mindset. His family background is kinda messed up.

"Come on bro get up I have to go office. " I said to him. He is done eating now is in no mood to get up from here. He know my actual identity even met my uncle time to time. Of course once I trusted him enough then I told him about my actual identity.

"There's a new dessert they had added in there menus. We haven't tried it yet. " he said grinning. There no way I'll let the dessert go. To hell with work food come first. And this little shit here know my motto.

That's what we do actually eat together and talk either calls cause we're both busy as heck. He has a family to feed. He work very hard to provide them everything. Still manage to study Law and not to mention his grades are so good.

Even though we study at the same University we rarely met there since I take online course. He is studying Law I'm studying business.

But somehow still manage time for each other.

Currently I'm heading toward my office after finishing a meeting. My two secretary following me Ruby and Yuta. Ruby is a passionate women who knows what she wanted from like. Yuta is a hardworking, kind, smart employee.

I choose them after testing their talent, smartness and hardwork.

"Ma'am take a look at this." Yuta handed me the tab to look at the news.

An article where Kim Taehyung will officially will be introduce as the CEO of Kim Manufacturers. Ah it's time for it already. Actually he start to work when he was fourteen. He has been maintaining the whole company since he was seventeen. Their CEO was for the show only.

"You two go and do your work. " I ordered they went back to their work not getting any reaction from me in such big announcement. Actually I already knew it just slipped away from my mind and at work I prefer my emotionless face.

I sat on my desk and stare at the files. Too many of them looks like I won't be getting any sleep today. Thank god I slept in the class. I'm gonna take them home with me. Working here is uncomfortable.

My butler Hyun Minho helped me to take my files to my Penthouse. He is a fifty years old man. Such a professional yet kind and sweet man. My grandfather introduce him to me.

"What you would like to eat young miss?" He asked.

"Stake and please make some midnight snacks too." I requested.

After placing the files I decided to take a nice warm bath. After bath I had my dinner. Already feeling sleepy so I called Rowan

"Bro what are you doing?" I asked taking my file start to work.

"Having tea party with the ghost in graveyard. Wanna join sweety?" he asked sarcasm dripping off.

"Sassy. Bro I don't think I'll get any sleep today no talk otherwise I'll fall asleep. You start first." I said calmly. Whenever It's too much work we'll just call share our problems make fun of each other and also badmouth others behind their back just to relive our stress.

"I need to study man, I was about to call you . Why did I took law again? Oh yah cause I wanted to become a lawyer. This shit it so hard." he complain

We talked for four hours then his phone needed to charged. I've had my snacks and start to work again. When you become a CEO of a billion worth company then yah this is how you have to work. It's already morning 6 a.m. and I'm done with my work.

So I decided to take a nap.

After I woke up I did my morning routine and headed towards my company. When I go to office my secretary Ruby handed me a a invitation card of celebrating Kim Taehyung's take over Kim manufacturers. It's send by his father Kim Rohen himself.

Everyone gonna be there from business associate to my very own family. I think I'll avoid it like all other gathering and parties I've done.

"Ma'am Mr.Kang has asked your presence at his office now." Yuta said. What does my uncle dearest want now.

His secretary was already outside his office expecting me.

"What is it old man. " I said this just to irritate him. He looked at me with a annoyed look. I'm the only person who gets into his skin like this. Our relation has improve over years.

"Free your schedule for this. " my uncle pointed at the invitation that I also received from Mr.Kim.

"Don't tell me you are going there." I frown at it.

"Rohen is an old associate of mine who has personally given me this. Can't say no. Also I need a date." He said giving me his reasons.

"So the Chairman of Kang Corporation can't find a date? Or he is too old that every girl rejected you?" I tease him. It's not true my uncle is so handsome even he is two years older than my father. His muscular body and unbelievable handsomest features made his ten time more hot.

"Eat your lunch with me. I need to talk to you about the project you sign few days ago." He said and I came back to my office.

See, this talk about the project is just a excuse. He just care about me but won't say it. Sometimes I thing he is lonely and loves my company. Thank you uncle for being my uncle.

"You in a formal party!! Hahaha." Rowan burst out laughing. My hand itch to smack his head.

"IT'S not my first time duh." I point out the obvious. I have attended few the formal party, the one that's hard to say no or benefited one but that too very little. But Rowan still laughing like I've said the joke of the year.

"Bro I'm not laughing just for that. But I'm thinking about your situation there so funny. Your family, uncle and that Taehyung too. Oh my godd so much entertaining. Shit shit... I wish I could go there. I'll miss so much entertainment. " he again burst into fit of laughter.

Will someone notice if I kill this piece of shit and bury him beside his house. Yah his father is downstairs so is his grandma. So many evidence. Can't kill him now.

I never told him about Taehyung but somehow he guess. Then i told him I'm over him but this shit doesn't believe.

Can i just drown him? Nah he is my only friend.

"Whatever I'm going I have work to do." I said and went away from his house leaving his laughing ass behind. I came near his house for some work. When i called he told me to visit him father and grandma they miss me so do I.

That's why i came here, not to mention the food his grandma made was so delicious.

Please vote and comment

Thank you 🕊️