49.

"He will definitely play dirty mind games , but who will be his first target? I have too much on mind to think about this shit man, how much threatened he got when he came to know about me?  What do you think?" Rowan asked y/n laying down on his bed like a starfish.

"To defeat him you need to think like him. Just like you try to solve a case sometimes by thinking how the criminal did the crime." y/n replied. She took piece of tangerine feed it to Rowans sister. Who keep listening to her brother and y/n's conversation in confusion. She refused to move from y/n's lap. 

"If I were him then the first think I would do is secure my own position." Rowan said and y/n nodded 

"Then I would look into my enemy's info very closely then plant some rat for spying to find every little details." y/n said the next part. It's like they were simultaneously figuring out Hoseok's mind.

"Then he'll realise he is much weaker than his enemies, he will be under pressure. The first think he will do is try to separate us. If this wouldn’t do then he'll use my family to blackmail me." Rowan spoke 

"Not just us." 

"What do you mean? Who else?"

"Jungkook." 

Rowans eyes widen at y/n's word then he start to connect the dots. Of course Jungkook is taking out his bullies and the ring master is Hoseok... So of course Jungkook also come into his game. But the question is how he is gonna manage Jungkook? 

"We cannot predict his mind completely cause we are the strongest opponent he fought. So, I think he is going to use his sly tricks differently. Instead of sly foxy trick I think he will try to hunt us down." y/n warned. 

Rowan Hayes is a very strong man. Since he own top law farm and is the best lawyer he has it all. But what makes him worry is not him being in danger but his family. His little sister the Apple of his eye and his love Minji is the new addition of his loved ones. Angela is a little child and Minji... She has already been through a lot. Now their safety is his responsibility. 

He already has many enemies just like any normal lawyer. And now this unwanted problem of his stepbrother. 

He has straggle all his life and now finally found piece of mind. He just want a break from all this struggles. Has he not fight enough?  

As if it wasn’t enough, now those people want to reconnect with him and have him middle of their war. They simply want to use him for their own benefit. Those so called grandparents of Hoseok is just as much fucked up self centered like Hoseok. And between their own greed they have dragged him as well as his family. How came people be this much disgusting?  They threw him like a trash and now they drag him into their mess. 

All of this is breaking him.

 He is also a human.

 Again he cannot even share his problems to anyone rather than y/n. If his father and grandma find out they will be scared and stressed. His father will get hurt most. 

They says every strong person breaks at one point. For Rowan Hayes It's his breaking point. He is simply beyond exhausted he is just hanging out cause of his family.  

Rowan's sister Angela pointed at Rowan, meaning she wants to go to her brother. Y/n place her on bed, the toddler climb on Rowan's chest wobbling. She senses her brother's tense mood. She tried to cup his cheek with a cute little frown, as if she was trying to ask what's wrong. Rowan smiled sadly, the little girl blow raspberry on his cheeks as if she was trying to soothe his pain away.