59. Slap

(The longest chapter ya'll)

"Huh, what they are doing at this hour?" Jungkook asked to y/n.

"Dunno I didn’t invite them." she replied 

Y/n opened the door. Kim Taehyung and Roseanne Kang stood there with smile on their faces. Their smiling face soon turn into shock when they saw Jeon Jungkook behind y/n standing tall. 

Roseanne's mind was already imagining the worst. 

'Why he is here? At this hour? The two of them alone? Why she is standing so close to him?'

'  Please no no no.... Don't let it be her... ' 

'Please I beg you god, they must not be together.' she kept chanting it inside. 

'Yah, must be some work. Nothing else. Yes, nothing else just work.' she console herself. 

On the other hand Taehyung clenched his fist, his knuckles turn into white. His sharp eyes set on Jungkook, like a warning. But to his displease Jungkook didn’t bat an eye. Kim Taehyung's patients wearing thin when he saw the green eyed male didn’t really care about their presence. His attention is towards y/n, more like Jungkook's eyes had concern as he looked at y/n. 

"Um, why are you two here this hour?" y/n asked eyeing them. 

Roseanne and Taehyung immediately shifted their attention to her from the green eyed man.Their eyes soften when they saw y/n looking so pale

Actually she looks extremely pale when she gets sick. 

"Oh, for that uhh mind if we came in?" Rose asked sheepishly. 

Jungkook is here she cannot do any mistake. Also she is yet to find out why he is here with her sister late at night. 

Kim Taehyung and Roseanne Kang took their seat. It's their first time at y/n's house, they took glances at the house. It exactly resembles her personality mysterious yet unique. 

Jungkook and y/n sit exact opposite of them. 

"Um i-if you don’t mind me asking, Jungkook what bring you here?" Roseanne asked carefully. She does not want to hurt him but she cannot stop herself from coming. 

"I was sick, he helped me." 

Y/n's answer made their eyes widen a bit. But y/n being y/n she ignored it and smoothly avoided answering their farther questions. 

Jeon Jungkook was quite, he was observing the certain male who literally has his fiancee by his side yet didn’t stop eyeing his girlfriend ever since he came. 

Jungkook very well know now this man has hots for his girlfriend. 

No matter how much it made Jungkook's blood boil he still remain calm. Y/n has told him not to expose their relationship before the right time. 

"Now tell me, what brings you two my house this hour?" y/n's voice demand answer. 

"Well, Kim manufacturers holding a celebration for It's success. We are here to invite you, since we could not get a held of you or Mr. Jeon since last week, I decide to came personally invite you to it." Kim Taehyung spoke

He can barely took his eyes from y/n. She looks totally different in casual cloths. Taehyung has never seen her like this before. She looks so beautiful.