34. Chocolate

Jung Hoseok was in a bar with some old school friends he still has in touch with them. They were exactly like him rich rotten bastards.

They were surrounded by bar girls and alcohol. 

One of them has been very stressed about something when the others question about it he spoken the things that has shook everyone to core, specially Jung Hoseok. 

He told them that the boy that they had been bullying is none other than Jeon Jungkook the owner of 'Noej'. His company has been brought by Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook also has made him a mare clark at his own company. He is completely destroyed and it happened in a blink of time that he couldn’t realise. Even if he did there way nothing he could do cause Jeon Jungkook is not someone to mess up with.  So,  he came to warn others and begging for some help if his friends can. 

Jung Hoseok has been livid. 

For the first time he has felt this much anger. How can a lowly scumbag that he had for his entertainment can be powerful person. He don’t have money, family or any Godfather then how the fuck is it possible? 

So what if he has become a CEO of Noej he is still nothing infront of Jung Hoseok. Hoseok has everything powerful background, money and powerful friends. A bug like Jeon Jungkook can never touch the Jung Hoseok. This is why Hoseok thought he need to get rid of this pest before it start to annoy him.

The next day

Hoseok's eyes followed Jungkook like a hawk. Jeon Jungkook is not like the boy before when he had bullied him. His entire attire changed Jeon Jungkook has grown taller then before, he has gain healthy amount of weight and also some solid muscle. 

 Anyone can see how buckled up Jeon Jungkook is.   Now not  to mention he has gotten rid of his ugly round glasses that covered half of his face that Hoseok used to love punching. His pimple and bruises are gone. His eyes..... His very beautiful green eyes made him look like a man come out of a greek Nobel. 

Jeon Jungkook is not the skinny nerdy pushover anyone. 

Jungkook has become a person that can be describe in one word  perfect

Hoseok notice how much confident that pest has become, how pathetic. He could never look into Hoseok's eyes before now look at his audacity of this pest, how could he stand tall and look at Hoseok in his eyes.

A fucking nobody like him should be under Hoseok's feet. 

Hoseok trying his hard not to glare at Jungkook right now. They're all working on that collab project together for months now. Y/n, Jungkook and Kim Taehyung the big three was leading everything. Y/n.....another name that irks him to core but his buddy Taehyung got something for this girl. But right now he has to work with y/n and Jungkook against his will.

Yoongi has noticed Hoseok's detest look and asked "Hoseok anything wrong?" 

"No."

"Then focus, ecery small details of this is project is important." 

"I'm trying." Hoseok grumbled under his breath. 

Yoongi rolled his eyes and continue to focus on his work. 

Y/n pov 

It was lunch break. And I really don’t want to eat here with them. It's suffocating, all the employees and staffs here are too afraid of Kim Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok also me whenever we went to cafeteria. We also had lunch few times outside but with Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok was there and I feel uncomfortable eating with them. They always try to start a conversation with me but I said I'm not okay with talking anything others while eating.