23. I'm a man now

"Is it really you Jeon boy?" y/n asked. The last time she saw him, his face was full of pimple and bruises, hair messy. He was so skinny that you could count his bones. His big hoodie, cap and big glasses covered his entire body. His entire existence screamed miserable. But the man infront of her is completely different from what she knew. 

"I'm not a boy anymore I'm a man now." he said firmly. Indeed he has turned into a man that everyone desire. His entire attire changed. 

His boney figure now filled with pure lethal muscles. His hair is silky and perfectly styled along with his get-up. His face doesn’t have any pimple or bruised which was a relief for y/n bruises on his body made y/n feel uncomfortable and upset in the past. 

Indeed he is grown up, a man now.

Y/n frown her brow at him which he again said, "Just don't call me boy in public it hurts my ego. But this offer is only for you."

Y/n chuckled at his antics.

she was genuinely happy, surprised, shocked  and confused. But watching this Jungkook is far better than watching that poor, abused Jungkook. She is beyond happy for him. Y/n feel so proud of him, but why? she didn’t even help his much.  The Jungkook she knew didn’t had the balls to talk back at anyone.

Also this is the first time y/n saw his smile. She only saw him angry, scared, abused and crying but for the first time she saw a genuinely  happy Jungkook.

Jungkook pov:

She is here, y/n is infront of my eyes. All this years I've seen her from far. She had few photos online, news about her. I've waited so many years just to have a glimpse of her. And now that she is infront of me I think this is a beautiful dream from which I don’t want to get up. This has to be a dream.  

She has grown up gorgeously. She looked more mature, beautiful I don’t think words like this can even describe her. Y/n is a feisty, strong, intelligent woman. I've only seen her in person when we were in school.

My heart is about to brust I think. 

Y/n only she call me Jeon boy. 

She used to call me Jeon boy. I didn’t think she would recognize me but she did. She came from the wealthy elite  family, she is a businesswoman. She meet countless people a day. It's not possible to remember them. I'm also one of them. I just had a mare encounter with her in the past that changed my life forever. My  heart desperately want to believe she would remember me even as a boy who was a pathetic suicidal.

When I told her I'm a man now not a boy anymore she chuckled, she did smile at me. For the first time I saw her smile. I swear my heart is not behaving normal. It's breathtaking.  I've seen her giving Kim Taehyung and others at the meeting giving her professional trained smile but she actually genuinely smile at me. 

"Why are you here Jeon boy?" she asked. I think you are curious about me. 

"To attend the investors meeting as you." I answered. Honestly I didn’t knew you would be here cause you just had a huge success after that I thought you would send your team cause you would be busy to deal thinks like this but indeed a businesswoman you are exactly know where to show up by yourself where to not. I was thinking if I'll be able to show up infront of you or not and look today fate brought us here. 

"Oh, so you are a investor now?" she asked unsure if I'm on behalf of someone else or work for someone I think. 

"Yes, I have my own investment company. They invited me." i replied. I don’t want to keep her on dark. She seems surprised, of course she would when she knew what I was before. 

"Ma'am everything is finalized, shall we?" a women came to her and told her. 

"Yes Ruby you go I'm coming." she is probably her employee.

"I have to go Jeon boy. I took a long break kinda busy now. See you next time." she said calmly. I felt kinda disappointed but work is work at least she said see you next time. She didn’t avoid or cut me out like she do to general. Of course she would be Super busy she now has to take the company under her control. But I'm sure she will do a good job. 

I smile and took my hand out to shake she did the same. I have notice how she avoid even shaking hands at the meeting.

Her hand is soft. 

Can she hear my heart beating so loud? I just hope not 

"Let's meet again y/n." she gave me a last small smile and left. 

Y/n pov

Yuta started the car Ruby gave him and me our drink. I took a sip of my chocolate milkshake. So refreshing.
Jeon Jungkook. Jeon boy the very first person I ever helped in this lifetime. I wondered if he is gonna take the second change live a life or will live a pathetic life for the rest of his live. 

This boy actually proved his worth to the World. Jeon boy look at you now how positively you changed. I'm glad I helped you back then. 

It must have been a great struggle reaching this high. How did you do it?  Should I do a background check on you? Nah I shouldn’t. I should keep minding my own business. But about todaydid Jung Hoseok recognized you? I'm sure you remember him the moment you saw him. 

It will so fun to saw Hoseok's reaction when he recognize you and how you will deal with it. A small smirk rose as I thought about this.

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼