62. Begging for mercy

"That was the moment my heart start to beat around you. I saw you bulling others sometimes I wanted to hate you but couldn’t. Then after the school break you changed. You came back as a whole different person. The whole school was talking about it." Jungkook said before getting up and went closer to her. 

He sit beside her. His drunken self was stumbling a bit still managed. 

"I love you cause who you are. Love doesn’t happen cause of a reason or two....It just happens. It has no control. So my y/nie my love for you is unconditional. Never ever doubt that. Okay?" he asked holding her face in his hands. 

"Yah I'll never." she replied making him smile like a bunny. 

"Let's get you to bed Jungkook before you lose it." she said trying to get up from his strong hold. He nodded like a puppy. 

She tuck him to bed then lay next to him. 

"You are precious Jeon." she whispers softly caressing his hair. 

She kissed his forehead affectionately and mumbled "sleep." 

Sean Kang is 6' feet tall 

Dispite of his age he is strong build muscle man, who is extremely handsome. 

His dominant dark aura made everyone submit to him. He is a business tycoon who is known as the King of business world in South Korea. He is extremely possessive and protective of his things. 

This man's power and influence is beyond someone's imagination. His status has always remain single in public eyes but no one knew a single thing about his personal life. 

Sean Kang is the chairman of Kang Corporation. He does not care a about anything that doesn’t benefit his business. He is extremely mysterious person in the world. Every person or organisations has tried to dig up his personal life they didn’t find anything. If they go byhond their limits they simply disappeared from the earth. 

No police, gangster or politician will dare to go against this man. In past whoever try or gang-up on him has face the extreme consequences. Or simply disappeared from the earth. Their existence was wipe out like they were never born in the first place. 

This dangerous man has his concerns for his parents. 

But there's someone who he love more than anything else in the whole wide world. 

That is y/n. 

Kang Y/N, his niece. 

He has seen the potential in her and she proved her worth to him. Y/n is the first person  who had dare to challenge him. Who had dare to look at his eyes and talk, who had dare to talk back to him and still remain alive. 

Y/n has broke through his wall by proving her strength.  People used to say he has taken her under his wings. But the reality was she had forcefully got under his wings and refused to leave. 

All those years he developed a father n daughter relationship with her. 

Whenever she topped her in her high school or University the authorities would call him saying, "Congratulations your daughter has topped again."

 he never once corrected them. 

He scoffed like yah he knows.... But deep down he was really proud of her. 

Y/n also never corrected his name she had written in father or guardians places  everywhere. 

Actually he became her father the moment she has demand a chance from him years ago. He was the only guardian of y/n. He is her father, he is her mother. He was always there to guide her. He might not be his birth father but y/n is his child.