35. Him

Jung Hoseok has been restless ever since he got to know about Jungkook. Jungkook has target another of his bully. He has been slowly and painfully taking his past bully's money frame name and everything. The process is slow and painful. 

He leaves no clue. 

Jungkook is taking care of the small fries first and placing extreme fear in others heart. 

Jungkook is taking everything from them so slowly and painfully, showing them no mercy. But the worst part is they know It's Jungkook but they cannot do anything. They can't even touch his shadow. 

How pathetic 

Hoseok has done a background check on him. He doesn’t know the encounter between y/n and Jungkook. He knows what everyone else know that some italian guy adopted him. Jungkook made sure no one find about his encounter with y/n. His or her enemies could hurt her or start a twisted controversy 

Hoseok has start to look for Jeon Jungkook's weakness. 

He wouldn’t admit it but seeing how Jungkook is seeking revenge on his fellow bullies Jung Hoseok felt fear. But his ego arrogance would never let him admit it.

 So he need to get rid of the pest before Jungkook hunts him down. 

Hoseok has found out nothing about Jungkook's past but he got to know about his aunt who got his custody after his parents death. She was abusive. He could have use as a bait to Jungkook but he couldn’t find her. After a year Jungkook started his company his aunt has disappeared. Hoseok dig more about this local people knows that she has shifted another country with her boyfriend. But when Hoseok looked into it he find nothing. It's like she disappeared into thin air. 

No matter how much he try he find nothing. 

But then something click, he might not find something from his past but what about now..

Jungkook has recently came to South Korea. He wasn’t here for years. And he know basically no one here no relatives, no friends, no business associate or  anything.  He hasn’t done business here before as far he knows.  Then how he knows y/n?

He and y/n seems pretty close. Once y/n mention they knew each others from school. That means Jungkook or y/n has erased their past record. 

But why would egotist cold hearted bitch like y/n would be friends with someone like Jungkook when he wasn’t even rich. It wouldn’t help with her business or anything. 

Y/n doesn’t even have a good relationship with her own sister then Just why? How?

She has never talk to anyone like the way she talk with Jungkook beside her two friends lawyer and actress. 

On the other hand jungkook, It's clear that he doesn’t have anyone here then how a big shot like y/n would even look at him. Also he has seen the way Jungkook only talk to Y/N and ignore the rest of the world. He seems to follow y/n around like a puppy. 

He has seems how y/n never say no to Jungkook on the other hand she bashed Kim Taehyung like a pest. 

So the two people he hates most in the world is a thing now, huh?

Of course he wanted to teach y/n a good lesson for behaving like a arrogant bitch with Hoseok. She never saw him more then a firth and she never try to hid it. But the problem was his dear friend Kim Taehyung has taken  a weird liking towards her even after engaging with her sister. Also offending y/n was out of his league she has a reputation of brutally destroying her offences. Also Kang Sean got her back.