5. Orphan boy

It's him

Jeon Jungkook

The orphan. His parents died when he was ten years old from fire. His custody got to his long distance aunt who only use him as a free servant. She is a total witch. Only care about money, drug and sex who has made his life a living hell.

I knew him because he is the easiest target for the kids here. He was a genius who got into our St. James xander school by scholarship. I've seen him few times getting bullied but I've never care. He had reached his limit of tolerance and decide to end his life. I was in Paris that time watching my sister's performance there and determined to ruin it

My ex-bestfriend Amy called and told me then said guys were now bored cause their only entertainment source is gone now. I didn't give a damn cause I was so disturbed and determine to overshadow my sister.

I look at his skinny five feet eight ench figure quite tall for a sixteen year old boy. His face is filled with bruises and pimple. Even that huge glasses can't hide his black bruised eye. His hair coverd his forehead fresh cut marks. He is too skinny definitely doesn't get food properly. His body is still shaking .

I hold his wrist and start to drugging him,"you need to get first aid."

He is too vulnerable to say anything.

"Sit, remove your hoodie and glass. "

He slowly sit down. His shaky hands trying to remove his hoodie. He is waring a white sleeveless shirt beneath hoodie

I grasp at the slight. T-this is so inhumanitice. What the hell. Cuts and beating marks old new was clearly visible in his arms neck face everywhere.

I'm so sorry to ignore you in my past life you don't deserve it kyros.

I look at him his gray eyes are already staring at me with unreadable expression. I sigh and start to clean his wounds. I can feel his eyes on me entire time.

"Why?" he asked with shaky voice

"You never care till now. Is i-it a sick game of y-yours or just trying to not get into trouble. If i d-died from there.... police would h-have also question y-you cause you w-were also at t-the rooftop. Why didn't y-you let m-me die?" His face is still unreadable

"Because I was an illusional bitch who was chasing after something vail and meaningless. I was so blind by it. Now that I've opened my eyes I started to see the real surrounding."

She looked how his eyes trying to observe her every move. When she spoke those words she noticed Jungkook was trying to see through her soul.

Y/n put her hand into her pocket took out a chocolate bar and placed it in his hand. Confused Jungkook looked at it. It feel so foreign to him nevertheless it brought water to his mouth.

The last time he has eaten was two days ago a sandwich. Last time he had chocolate was when his parents were alive. His dad would bring him some less expensive one. Even though his parents were poor they loved him.

Y/n has left after giving him the chocolate Jungkook wasted no time before unwrapping it and savoring the test. He wonder when will be his next meal . Will he'll be able to eat it again? Just a chocolate feels like heaven to this poor boy.

Y/n's pov

After school I went to company. As soon as I arrived Development department head Jackson threw the new project at my hand. He was very strict at work who wants no mistake.

A great leader he is. When he took a project he make sure everyone around him get comfortable to show their ideas. He always unite the team. I've been learning so much from him.

Jackson has been giving me projects to handle from simple one to complicated one. He shows me no special treatment just because I'm a Kang. But I've to say he is vary hard to impress.

I'm not here to impress him anyway but I can tell he is satisfied with my work. This middle age man is giving me hard works to test my limit I'm sure my uncle is well aware of it and asked Jackson to test my limits.

Well not that I complain . I'm going to become the CEO of this multi-billion Real estate company so I need to prove my worth.

Before sleeping I took my phone start to scroll. I stopped at the the news
"Kim Taehyung was seen at the event of his Fiance Roseanne Kang."

A weird feeling corrupt me a bit of sadness a bit of anger, disappointment. So many years running after this man. Giving it my heart and soul It's still hard to let go. I had been in love with him for my whole lifetime.

But in this lifetime I'll never let this stupid feelings get in my way of succession.